omgitskelsos avatar
26 16

I've actually seen girls post stuff like, "You're a bitch," or "You have an annoying voice" or something, but the girls they say it to and their friends are all like, "OMFG you are so mean why did you say that." I've actually seen a girl say, "I know I liked your status, but you don't actually tell the truth on Facebook." Makes me laugh.

sansas avatar sansa Yeah You Are +17Reply

"To be honest, we need to hang out more!!"

CapedCrusaders avatar CapedCrusader Yeah You Are +11Reply

The girls in my area do "Truth is..."
It is so ridiculous.

Bretts avatar Brett Yeah You Are +10Reply

I'm tempted to do this now. . .not purposely be mean or anything, just actually be honest with it.

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are +9Reply

The meanest one I've seen was "Truth is... I don't really know you and from what I've heard, I don't really want to."

Statefarms avatar Statefarm Yeah You Are +8Reply
@Statefarm The meanest one I've seen was "Truth is... I don't really know you and from what I've heard, I don't really want to."

LOLOLOL THAT SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING I WOULD SAY. Yes, I am brutally mean. On a different note, PUNGENT TOE ODOR. I am wondering why this person thought f exactly that...

theycallmereemas avatar theycallmereema Yeah You Are -1Reply

The "I don't know you...but we should talk more :)" is EXACTLY what the most obnoxious girl says to half the people who like her "truth is" status.

That's why I never do that stuff. I don't wanna lie, but I DON'T want to tell the truth.

Purple_Roses avatar Purple_Rose Yeah You Are +2Reply

Dude, you guys are hilarious. I just made one of those, and some girl who is constantly liking my statuses liked it. I said "TBH, I've never spoken to you in my life so maybe you should stop liking my shit."

Most girls just do it for attention.. and from what i've seen, people do TBH alot and they say the same thing everytime.. it's kind of pointless.

Anonymous