+385

Planks were planking before it was cool, amirite?

Lucis avatar
10 12
The voters have decided that Luci is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

and they're still planking after its not cool.

This is like the 8th "something was planking before planking was cool" post i've seen in the past few days, i guess you were jumping on bandwagons before it was cool too.

@8jtt9 This is like the 8th "something was planking before planking was cool" post i've seen in the past few days, i guess...

My post was sort of an anti-joke making fun of all those posts... Oh yeah and not only did I jump on bandwagons, I was the coolest thing BEFORE sliced bread.

Lucis avatar Luci Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Luci My post was sort of an anti-joke making fun of all those posts... Oh yeah and not only did I jump on bandwagons, I...

I apologise then. Well that goes without saying, i think sliced bread is overrated anyway.

@8jtt9 Haha that is extremely true.

I ran out of clever things to say, so here is a cute video of a baby hedgehog getting a bath:

Lucis avatar Luci Yeah You Are -1Reply

Planking was cool long before planks started planking

Plankings not cool

Holly_Flaxs avatar Holly_Flax Yeah You Are +1Reply

I got bored, so I planked on top of Half-dome in yosemite park.

Apathys avatar Apathy Yeah You Are 0Reply