+296

Movies should always include bloopers at the end credits. It shows all the funny mistakes the actors/actresses made and how much fun they had filming the movie, amirite?

Beba23s avatar
3 10
The voters have decided that Beba23 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Not always! Can you imagine bloopers after a tragedy film?

@ctiscooler Not always! Can you imagine bloopers after a tragedy film?

"Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and... and I'm... holy shit, what was the line?"

"I will start a war to rid the world of all Jews, because I am Hiller--OMG HAHA I MEANT HITLER silly me!! Hahahaha."

There are some characters that would be ruined if associated with reality, like Legolas from Lord of the Rings.

I'd also like to add to the thought that it wouldn't be appropriate in every movie. The King's Speech? The Godfather? Schindler's List?

Very true. But it would be nice to see them in comedy films

Beba23s avatar Beba23 Yeah You Are 0Reply

they should have but the general bloopers of all the 8 films in harry potter and put them in the credits of The deathly hallows pt 2

@they should have but the general bloopers of all the 8 films in harry potter and put them in the credits of The...

I mean, I know I, a die hard Harry Potter fan wouldn't mind sitting in the theater for an extra couple of months, but other people.....