+196

Get those feathers out of your hair, girl. You are not a bird, amirite?

FunGhouls avatar Fashion
12 9
The voters have decided that FunGhoul is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

UHG I cannnot tell you guys how ridiculous I think the whole hair feathers fashion thing is. I mean sure when a few people were doing it with actual, pretty feathers and it wasn't over-kill, but now it's just turned into the neon-cheesy hair versions of silly bands

@Javvie Mine's gray D: this post makes me so sad

that's not too bad at all; I think it could look cool if it's more understated and natural. I do like feathers. . .

@SquarepantsPotter that's not too bad at all; I think it could look cool if it's more understated and natural. I do like feathers. . .

I think they look nice if they're a subtle color, and sort of under your hair, so people are like "Is that-- what's in your-- oh! A feather!"
...But people with bright neon colors flying everywhere look sort of ridiculous. Unless that's what they're going for.

...but it's pretty. wary smilie

Javvies avatar Javvie No Way +7Reply

Excuse me?

Well actually bird is slang for a woman, soo...flap dem wings!

Passive aggressive judgement ftw.