+231

There is no greater, more pure or distinct love than the love of food. It's known and understood by all, and should never be denied. It's something you enjoy spending your whole life searching for, and it's in your earliest memories, whether they are happy or sad. You crave food at all times of the day, and the combinations of sweet, savory, salty, and sour keep the "relationship" exciting and limitless. Food, simply put, can be your one true love. amirite?

THAT_Girls avatar Relationships
22 34
The voters have decided that THAT_Girl is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Just wondering, how much do you weigh?

@THAT_Girl 120 lbs, why?

No reason. Also, do you update your relationship status on Facebook every time you have lunch?

A lot of Americans have it as there one true love. And people say its a problem! You know what, fuck them. They may be fat, gross looking Snorlax relatives, but who cares? THEY'RE IN LOVE, DAMNIT!

@A lot of Americans have it as there one true love. And people say its a problem! You know what, fuck them. They may...

Americans are the only ones who love to eat. Forget the fact the French the Italian and the Greeks love food so much they've got some seriously complex recipes and people every where in the world eat their food all the time because it's so damn yummy.

Fat American jokes are not clever or funny anymore. Especially when they're irrelevant.

@Frank_n_Furter What exactly about this implies butt hurt?

The fact that you took the time to write out such dumb response to a small joke that wasn't irrelevant? Or that you outright said they're not funny or clever anymore as if you could speak on behalf of everyone?

@The fact that you took the time to write out such dumb response to a small joke that wasn't irrelevant? Or that you...

Food is relevant. America is not. I could say you're butthurt because you're leaving a dumb response to me, but that doesn't mean you are. And http://amirite.net/509744 I've actually seen a lot more posts bitching about how old and not clever they are.

HopeImrites avatar HopeImrite Yeah You Are 0Reply
@HopeImrite Americans eat a lot of food. This post is about food. how exactly is this irrelevant?

Because all countries eat food. Americans in specific are irrelevant to the general love of food.

In reply to your comment:
I still see a ton of people who approve them and think they're funny and clever. I thought you were against the irrelevant thing

There can be a ton of people and they still won't be the majority. I said "irrelevant doesn't mean two things are not comparable"
No one compared America to food. Irrelevant means not important to the subject at hand.

@Frank_n_Furter In reply to your comment: I still see a ton of people who approve them and think they're funny and clever. I...

And the people you used to back up your argument still isn't the majority.
And duh, no one compared them to food. You're the only one that thinks that that is the connection. It was comparing love of food to Americans being fat because of it. It seems very relevant to the post, unlike anything you have added to this.

And i was hoping you wouldn't see that. It came off sounding too much like an attack, that's why i replaced it with the other response.

@HopeImrite And i was hoping you wouldn't see that. It came off sounding too much like an attack, that's why i replaced it with...

When more people agree than disagree, it's a majority. The thing about about comparing them to food is about you saying something about me being against irrelevant, and I assumed it was because you saw my post saying irrelevant doesn't mean two things are not comparable.

@Frank_n_Furter When more people agree than disagree, it's a majority. The thing about about comparing them to food is about you...

Lol, you don't know what the majority actually thinks. You think that because of that one post? did everyone vote on it? No. Stop speaking above your person like you are a sentiment being connected to everyone, please.

@HopeImrite Lol, you don't know what the majority actually thinks. You think that because of that one post? did everyone vote...

My god you are assy.
Majority: the amount by which the greater number, as of votes.
I guess we can never ever ever have majority on any thing in the world because the whole world didn't vote on it. No. That's ridiculous. When hundreds of people agree, and few disagree, even if you had every single person vote the ratio would be the same and it would still be the majortiy. I like how this is the only thing you had to say.

@Frank_n_Furter My god you are assy. Majority: the amount by which the greater number, as of votes. I guess we can never ever...

You really are ignorant. You only used a single post as your support, while saying that you KNOW what the majority thinks, That is all i have been saying. I love how you keep repeating the same thing in a different manner and then get upset by me still telling you how full of crap you are.

@HopeImrite You really are ignorant. You only used a single post as your support, while saying that you KNOW what the majority...

You are truly ignorant on the definition of ignorant and the definition of the word majority. Using a post to prove a point isn't ignorant. And what exactly about this implies butt hurt?

@1700438

I like how I'm eating pizza as I'm reading this post
cool smilie

Spoken like a true fatty.

@PhatTim Spoken like a true fatty.

Big girls gotta eat to!

...for two?

...im sorry. I wouldn't know anything about this. lol.

THAT_Girls avatar THAT_Girl Yeah You Are 0Reply

My stomach and head agree.
But my alternative head doesn't agree

I read 'one true love' and my mind immediately went to American Pie and the apple pie incident.

Anorexia.

HopeImrites avatar HopeImrite Yeah You Are +1Reply

what about music?

@cremep0ps what about music?

I don't love music, half the time I don't understand it (and they were all yellow? what does that MEAN?), I don't spend the whole life searching for it, and I don't crave it. Like ever. It's not known and understoof by all because not all of us like music. I know, I'm weird. Everyone always tells me that because I don't listen to music.