+310

There's at least a few people you really regret giving your phone number to, amirite?

boogiers avatar
2 6
The voters have decided that boogier is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I gave a girl who is in band with me my phone number during band camp, figuring as a freshman it'd be a good idea to branch out and make new friends.
Turns out, she's a total creeper and is obsessed with me. She texts me constantly.

@midnightcookies I gave a girl who is in band with me my phone number during band camp, figuring as a freshman it'd be a good idea...

That happened to me. But with a guy. He used to text me "hi" every morning and when I didn't reply he'd say "are you there?" until I replied. But then somehow he got a girlfriend and stopped texting me. :D :D

My best friend says he regrets giving me his number because I text him all my random thoughts, all the time.

I'd bet the majority of YYA's are girls.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are 0Reply

My next door neighbor at my apt. I gave it to him in case of emergencies and now he texts and calls me constantly.

soberlikekeshas avatar soberlikekesha Yeah You Are 0Reply