+257

It would be fun to see how long it would take each Jersey Shore cast member to finish portal, amirite?

ASWCCs avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
21 29
The voters have decided that ASWCC is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Wheatley: "Say apple, aaaaaple" Snooki: "Apple apple" Wheatley "Simple word apple" Snooki: "This game is broken I said apple"

She probably won't even get that far to saying apple, i mean looking up, down, and staring at art are pretty difficult tasks.

TdotJdots avatar TdotJdot Yeah You Are +23Reply

Well they're sure as hell smart enough to get rich by doing absolutely nothing with their lives, which is something none of us will be able to figure out how to do

And I came to comment here thinking intellectual topics would be discussed. My apologies! Won't happen again.

Chells avatar Chell Yeah You Are +7Reply

Actually, the people on that show are pretty smart. Snooki did an interview and she's actually not stupid at all. If you were kept in a house without any form of media and were told to part every night for entertainment, you'd look pretty stupid yourself no matter who you are or what you wear.

thatguyss avatar thatguys Yeah You Are +3Reply
@1402649

that's Palin level stupidity

ASWCCs avatar ASWCC Yeah You Are +1Reply
@1402649

I think Mars is a state when I party for a whole week.

thatguyss avatar thatguys Yeah You Are -1Reply
@1402801

Oh yea, I forgot how she started partying right when the show aired. Because that makes complete sense.

thatguyss avatar thatguys Yeah You Are +1Reply
@1402840

I got my licence while hungover, yet I'm double majoring in physics and nuclear engineering. Yea, I must be a dumbass cause I act stupid when I party and do a few really dumb things. I also love the anon voting me down haha

thatguyss avatar thatguys Yeah You Are 0Reply
ASWCCs avatar ASWCC Yeah You Are +2Reply
@1403223

Oh I'm sorry, have you met her? Known her? So, you're judging who she is based on a TV show about partying, and that she incorrectly called Europe a country? Just trying to make sure...

@ASWCC why are you defending her?

Why are you attacking her?

thatguyss avatar thatguys Yeah You Are +2Reply
@thatguys Why are you attacking her?

I'm not the one attacking her

ASWCCs avatar ASWCC Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1403580

I can use the same argument for me: "Why does it matter that I voice my opinion?" ;)

@1403700

I never said you did?

Actually, if you think about it, this could be replicated in some form -- find the dumbest, orangest kid in your school and be like "Hey bro wanna free fps?"

Vitaes avatar Vitae Yeah You Are +2Reply

:D

Vitaes avatar Vitae Yeah You Are +1Reply

I don't wanna be the buzzkill, but what makes the game so fun? I've never played it but I don't feel like it would be too great and was wondering what the buzz is about

@1402647

nothing beats reaching terminal velocity in a small room

@aild3891 I don't wanna be the buzzkill, but what makes the game so fun? I've never played it but I don't feel like it would...

It uses really clever humour, and the concept of portals is amazing. It's a hard to beat puzzle game without you just thinking "fuck this game" while playing like most other puzzle games.

thatguyss avatar thatguys Yeah You Are +5Reply