+365

A fly drops 6 inches closer to the water in a pond which caused a fish to jump up to eat it; a bear to jump to catch the fish; a hunter to shoot the bear, which resulted in him leaving his lunch bag open; a mouse to swipe the hunters sandwich and a cat, which was running after the mouse, to get startled from the hunter's gun shot and jump into the pond. The moral of this story is that when a fly drops 6 inches, the pussy gets wet, amirite?

MissAwesomenesss avatar
62 18
The voters have decided that MissAwesomeness is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

ive heard a joke like this, but in the end it ways "The cat falls in the pond, causing a chicken to laugh. Moral of the story is that a wet pussy makes a cock feel good" Just thought id add that in. I think both endings are funny.

That_Tall_Chiks avatar That_Tall_Chik Yeah You Are +16Reply

Six inches sounds somewhat long for a zipper. My flies are usually a modest four inches in length. Maybe five inches if I feel dignified.

Helloooo future POTD

@Shadi futer*

Didn't there used to be a pickle after your name?

@Francois Didn't there used to be a pickle after your name?

I don't want to talk aboot it. Even thinking aboot the severance of the Pickles from my name makes me want to... EAT LOTS OF SPINACH! puke smilie

@Shadi I don't want to talk aboot it. Even thinking aboot the severance of the Pickles from my name makes me want to...

It's ok, I'm here for you. If you don't want to discuss it now, that's fine, but it's going to come out eventually.
Just like all that spinach you're gonna eat.

@1403500

No, I just like to see if I can tell whether or not it's gonna be the POTD
Why, you mad?

@1403537

I don't like loving whore commenting. Whore should sexing up, and that's itting.

@1403531

Ooh yeah, you definitely mad.

@1403253

Nothing is anymore, but who cares?

@1403508

Swim with pans I do not typically do, young paddle wok.