+199

Some overweight people are actually quite attractive, amirite?

fuustoleits avatar
2 25
The voters have decided that fuustoleit is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Care to give an example?

@Care to give an example?

Adele. And I think Nikki Blonsky is pretty too. (She played Tracy in the Hairspray movie.)

@OvergrownTurkey Adele. And I think Nikki Blonsky is pretty too. (She played Tracy in the Hairspray movie.)

Wth nikki blonsky is disgusting, her fat rolls on her small frame made her look as if she didnt have a neck. Ugh i cant believe zac efron didnt puke in her mouth when they had to kiss.

@Care to give an example?

The girl from Drop dead diva.

annies avatar annie Yeah You Are +2Reply
@1405777

I'm pretty sure she's overweight.

fuustoleits avatar fuustoleit Yeah You Are +15Reply
@1405777

Overweight literally means over the average weight range for your height/sex/age. It doesn't mean you're morbidly obese, it's just an adjective that in the past few decades has got really negative meanings attracted to it.

Also, overweight doesn't reflect the fat content of your body, either. Bodybuilders are technically overweight, since they weigh more than their average range.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +4Reply

Raven Symone is a little overweight but she's still gorgeous!

@macandcheesemuncher Raven Symone is a little overweight but she's still gorgeous!

She used to be, she lost a bunch of weight. Personally, I liked her better before, now she just looks like everyone else.

fuustoleits avatar fuustoleit Yeah You Are +1Reply
@fuustoleit She used to be, she lost a bunch of weight. Personally, I liked her better before, now she just looks like everyone...

I agree. I always thought she needed to lose weight towards the end of "That's So Raven" but now that she's lost weight, I realize I liked her better before too.

Some fat people aren't hideous but I'm a bit shallow in that I don't find anybody sexually/physically attractive if they're overweight.

I can't imagine Helen from Drake and Josh thin.

Notch would look odd too. Like a hipster.

Vitaes avatar Vitae Yeah You Are +4Reply

Some people carry it better than others, and it sometimes actually suits some people better than being skinny.

Theres a fetish for that

Chubby people with great laughs are pretty awesome.

Thingsandstuffs avatar Thingsandstuff Yeah You Are +1Reply

Biggie Smalls :D

shua910s avatar shua910 Yeah You Are 0Reply

Hayley Hasselhoff is GORGEOUS.

@1405800

You say that until they're skinny and you go "oh now i see what you being pretty looks like!"

That black chick from Glee is gorgeous, I just can't remember the actress's/character's name.

@vanilla_twilight That black chick from Glee is gorgeous, I just can't remember the actress's/character's name.

The actress's name is Amber Riley.

I haven't seen a lot of overweight guys that are attractive, but girls, yeah.

SomeEpicNames avatar SomeEpicName Yeah You Are +1Reply

Stop fooling yourself people! You can only be attractive if you're skinny or "normal weight". :)