+831

It's annoying when people take an unattractive quality they have and try to make it sound cute. "Umm I'm kind of a control freak. Like, I just REALLY like things my way. Ahaha(((:" Bitch shut up, amirite?

87 13

Im like below avrge lernin lvl but thts ok cuz ud <3 me neway!

KirstenAnns avatar KirstenAnn Yeah You Are +32Reply

Or when they're like "i kno im a bitch n a slut but i do whatt i wantt when i want n ppl respct me 4 itt bcuz im a strong person whos not afrd to spk her mindd"

I_Predict_A_Riots avatar I_Predict_A_Riot Yeah You Are +26Reply
@I_Predict_A_Riot huh?

the words are all messed up and I have seen a word puzzle where they write it all messy and you have to guess the words without looking at the answers in the back.

"Im sooooo crazy. I like totally killed my last bf cuz he like didnt luv me, ahaha but I know u do boo" ;)

"i dont juss get wasted or drunkk, i get awesommeeeeeee<3"

Personally I think people sounded talk about their unattractive qualities at all becaue the only ways are to complain or try and make it sound cute and both of them are annoying.

@

It is hard to talk about your unattractive qualities because you could complain or try and make it sound cute. I don't know about you but I find both methdos of talking about them annoying either way.

I would have favorited this if you would have said "bitch shut the fuck up" lol