+462

Girls: Even if you mostly like nerdy guys or even fat guys, its nice when a stereotypical 'hot guy' likes you. Even if he's a douche and you would never date him, amirite?

6 6

That happened to me once when I was 16. It was nice to watch a "popular" douchebag jock guy try to act smart and literate for once. I'm not saying all jocks are like that, but the guy who liked me was.

For me, personality beats looks. Sure, the guy has to be SOMEWHAT attractive, but not mega hot. If the guy's a total dick, there's no way I would be flattered, even if he was the hottest guy on earth, because being an ass is the most unattractive thing ANYONE could be.

@ThisChick For me, personality beats looks. Sure, the guy has to be SOMEWHAT attractive, but not mega hot. If the guy's a...

She's not saying you have to like them back, she's saying it's a self esteem boost that a hot guy likes you; even if they're a douche.

@She's not saying you have to like them back, she's saying it's a self esteem boost that a hot guy likes you; even...

It wouldn't help my self esteem, I'd probably feel worse because I would attract such a repulsive person. If he wasn't a dick, of course I would feel good about myself.

@ThisChick It wouldn't help my self esteem, I'd probably feel worse because I would attract such a repulsive person. If he...

Yes, because having a hot guy hit on you would LOWER your self esteem. People don't hit on others for their personality (they date them for it but they don't hit on them for it) They hit on them for their LOOKS so a hot guy is saying you look pretty; and THAT'S GOING TO LOWER YOUR SELF ESTEEM?

You're just trying to put yourself on a pedestal acting like you don't care about looks, only the inside. Everybody cares about looks a little bit, and i'm sure if only ugly guys hit on you, you'd wonder why the hell you only attract ugly dudes.

@Yes, because having a hot guy hit on you would LOWER your self esteem. People don't hit on others for their...

If you reread, I said the guy has to be somewhat attractive. Sure, the guy would be saying I was pretty, but I don't want to attract assholes. All I'm trying to say is if a hot guy were to hit on me, yes I'd feel good about myself, but if he was an asshole, I'd feel worse about myself because I was able to get a dick to think I'm hot, which is what I DON'T want. If he was hot and a nice guy, 10 points to Gryfindor!!!