+311

When someone says bands like Black Veil Brides and My Chemical Romance are bands of the devil, have never paid attentention to the message that the lyrics have, amirite?

JustBecauseIWasBoreds avatar Music
14 21
The voters have decided that JustBecauseIWasBored is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

MCR is my all time favourite band, and I know alot of people who can honestly say that MCR saved their life.

ImNotGretchens avatar ImNotGretchen Yeah You Are +7Reply

I love them. But why would they be "bands of the devil"? I heard that MCR even saved the lives of some kids that were considering suicide.

Chapsticks avatar Chapstick Yeah You Are +5Reply

i love mcr but bvb scares me a bit. the lyrics are good and andy is a great person, but its just the music. and yeah, i know alot of people that would would translate 'ARRRRRRGGHH' to 'satan satan satan'.

aardvarkkedavras avatar aardvarkkedavra Yeah You Are +4Reply

Bvb and mcr are awesome. I saw both of them recently. Two awesome shows. I can saw that mcr did save my life. The song "save yourself, I'll hold them back" is about a friend talking a friend out of committing suicide. How is a helpful friend of the devil?

musicals avatar musical Yeah You Are +4Reply

I love those bands :D

mcrmy forever! that band saved my life

samis avatar sami Yeah You Are +3Reply

Two of my favorites <3

I love how pretty much all the comments are about MCR :)

Chaotic_Harmonys avatar Chaotic_Harmony Yeah You Are +2Reply

some people call all those bands, plus every band in the rock/metal genra bands of the devil becuase usaully it's really loud, and some the names of songs and the whole band could be taken wrong.

I love MCR but its easy to see how they get that idea. "Mama, we all go to hell" and "kill all your friends" are prime examples... Of course people should take those things in context and not jump to conclusions, but its not that far fetched...

@1410977

Tons of people, I know a girl who got grounded for two weeks for having an MCR cd. Her parents were craaaazy.

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are +3Reply

Two of my favorite bands<3

NotACommunists avatar NotACommunist Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1411207

Maybe it relates to their lives, and the music helped them get through a rough patch in their life. For example: Contemplating suicide.

Mehis avatar Mehi Yeah You Are +3Reply

To be honest, I don't think you can really compare the two at all. I mean, genre wise, they're two very differenct bands.

MCR - "Mama we all go to hell". Could be mistaken for a devil band.