+155

Here's a new drink for you: Equal parts milk and vodka. We'll call it, "Satan's Lactation," amirite?

7 8

5 parts milk, 1 part vodka. It's called ambrosia. Tastes like sour milk and rubbing alcohol, though.

@Stepharoo 5 parts milk, 1 part vodka. It's called ambrosia. Tastes like sour milk and rubbing alcohol, though.

Haha I know what ambrosia is. Me and my friend were just thinking up funny names for gross drinks. xD

@Haha I know what ambrosia is. Me and my friend were just thinking up funny names for gross drinks. xD

I like ambrosia. It's sort of ironic, considering ambrosia is supposed to taste like the most amazing food on Earth.

@Stepharoo I like ambrosia. It's sort of ironic, considering ambrosia is supposed to taste like the most amazing food on Earth.

I'll don't think I'll ever try it. I accidentally put milk in a cup that I didn't know was half-full of vodka and then I took a big drink and threw up. So I imagine it'd taste something like that haha

@I'll don't think I'll ever try it. I accidentally put milk in a cup that I didn't know was half-full of vodka and...

Haha yeah. I meant that I liked the name "ambrosia". But ambrosia, as in the food of the gods, is supposed to taste better than ANYTHING, hence why it's so funny.

I don't even like milk in general, so adding vodka to it won't make it taste any better.

I'm not the only one who, at first sight, thought this said "Santa's Lactation", amirite?

isn't that what the colonel drinks in looking for alaska?