+423

Your hair sometimes has the power to make you feel depressed. amirite?

chews avatar
2 23
The voters have decided that chew is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

So does my face.
d smilie

Tempest_Trances avatar Tempest_Trance Yeah You Are +9Reply

As well as the power to make you think "WOW. I AM SO DAMN ATTRACTIVE. THE GUYS/GIRLS ARE GONNA BE ALL OVER ME."
But then you realize that you look like that everyday and the guys/girls are always all over you so it doesn't really matter.

Clementiness avatar Clementines Yeah You Are +6Reply

and sometimes it decides to look like it got attacked by a rabid squirrel

I hate how people just throw around the word depressed... Crap like this is why I don't think it's a medical issue along with ADD/ADHD

@Tweetbaby14 I hate how people just throw around the word depressed... Crap like this is why I don't think it's a medical issue...

Just because people throw the word around doesn't mean it's not a medical condition. People throw 'retarded' around all the time, that doesn't mean mental retardation isn't a medical condition.

brunetterox915s avatar brunetterox915 Yeah You Are +7Reply
@brunetterox915 Just because people throw the word around doesn't mean it's not a medical condition. People throw 'retarded' around...

I never stated that just because it's thrown around it must be imaginary... I know mental retardation exists, but depression and ADD/ADHD all seem kind of iffy and pretty stupid to me. Just another way to turn people into pill poppers.

@Tweetbaby14 I never stated that just because it's thrown around it must be imaginary... I know mental retardation exists, but...

And just sayin', if you had any if those disorders then to would not be saying that. Trust me, they're real.

Clementiness avatar Clementines Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Clementines And just sayin', if you had any if those disorders then to would not be saying that. Trust me, they're real.

Uh huh, so if a little boy is running around being hyper they have ADHD and if a little girl sits quietly and daydreams she has ADHD. Makes sense... Wait.... No it still seems like bullshit. If people just want to go around doing drugs for stupid stuff why not just legalize coke, weed, meth, heroin and the others?

@Tweetbaby14 Uh huh, so if a little boy is running around being hyper they have ADHD and if a little girl sits quietly and...

No...not at all. There are lots of other factors that contribute the the diagnosis of ADHD and other mental disorders.

Clementiness avatar Clementines Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Tweetbaby14 Uh huh.... Name a few that aren't visible in everyday children.

Inability to keep emotions in check, guesses rather than solving problems, says the wrong thing at the wrong time, etc.
Also, ADHD isn't just in children.

Clementiness avatar Clementines Yeah You Are +1Reply

The medical condition in actually called ,depressive disorder,' but usually people just call it 'depression.'

@Tweetbaby14 I am aware of what it's called thanks....

Well, you didn't seem to because depressive disorder is the medical condition and depression is just an emotion.

@Clementines Well, you didn't seem to because depressive disorder is the medical condition and depression is just an emotion.

Actually depression is a sadness lasting more than a few weeks and if it takes someone that long to get over one bad hair day that's pretty pitiful.

@Tweetbaby14 Actually depression is a sadness lasting more than a few weeks and if it takes someone that long to get over one...

Depression: sadness; gloom; dejection. What you're thinking of is CLYNICAL depression.

@Clementines Depression: sadness; gloom; dejection. What you're thinking of is CLYNICAL depression.

You can't even spell clinical.... I now feel as though there is no reason for me to continue listening to anything you say due to your inability to spell simple words.

@Tweetbaby14 You can't even spell clinical.... I now feel as though there is no reason for me to continue listening to anything...

I'm so sorry I made a typo. Would you like me to bake you a cake in apology? You know, it's pretty easy to miss keys when you're typing, as I have done so many times before. So please don't accuse me of not knowing how to spell clinical.

Way to dodge a bullet. Just because Clementines spelled a word incorrectly doesn't mean they aren't right. I'd be much more inclined to agree with them, but you seem to just ignore the major points in their argument and go along downvoting everything they say.

Tempest_Trances avatar Tempest_Trance Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Tempest_Trance Way to dodge a bullet. Just because Clementines spelled a word incorrectly doesn't mean they aren't right. I'd be...

This argument has been over. Please don't go around on the Internet starting random drama. Get a life, thanks.

@Tweetbaby14 This argument has been over. Please don't go around on the Internet starting random drama. Get a life, thanks.

Funny how you tell me not to go around starting Internet drama. I had a right to state my opinion on the matter.