-6

Guys: Sagging your pants is incredibly more comfortable than wearing them normally. amirite?

Thatguys avatar
0 22
The voters have decided that Thatguy is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Sagging is very comfortable and when you know that your area had space it makes it easier to wear jeans and some people don’t like to walk around knowing there sagging but once you get into it you don’t realise your doing it to be honest

it is much more comfortable to sag. ill sag in school and I’m white and no one says anything to me ab it. guys have junk so we need more room for it ahah

Just slightly, like below the waist line but not past your butt

WinniethePoohs avatar WinniethePooh Yeah You Are +11Reply
@WinniethePooh Just slightly, like below the waist line but not past your butt

This.

I don't see how it was ever fashionable or comfortable for men to wear pants past their belly button.

Because waddling around to keep my pants up and pulling them up every five minutes is 'comfortable.'

Clay_s avatar Clay_ No Way +7Reply

You can depant me if you want hello smilie

I do that with my pajama shorts since they're like short, I can't say it's noticeably more comfortable...

I'm not saying I sag normally, but it is REALLY comfortable

DFletchs avatar DFletch Yeah You Are 0Reply

My pants are too small to pull up anymore than my ass and I'm too awkward to go buy new pants.

StanleyBVBs avatar StanleyBVB Yeah You Are 0Reply

I actually think it's rather uncomfortable. I start to get nervous if my pants are lower than my hips. Then again I'm a girl, however my little sister sags her pants and I don't know how she does it.

Sagging pants comes from prison habits. Sagging pants is a way to show who the "female" is in the relationship. It's their way of showing who is taken...

@Naggs Sagging pants comes from prison habits. Sagging pants is a way to show who the "female" is in the relationship...

Why does it matter where it started? Most people who sag their pants aren't doing it for that reason.

Besides that, my teacher told me the style started from poor kids not being able to buy clothes for long periods of time sagging their pants so they would reach their ankle and they would just always buy their T shirts too big to cover their butt.

Actually thats a lie, According to a CNN study it was because in prison prisoners were issued too big of clothing pieces and of course no belts were allowed. Plus ever think no one cares the backstory even if you are correct I’m sure men are comfortable enough with their gender to sag and not feel gay.

WhatsMyNames avatar WhatsMyName Yeah You Are +1Reply

Saggy pants are unattractive. Buy a belt.

@Lauraladybug Saggy pants are unattractive. Buy a belt.

A guy came to my law class once with his pants hanging off his ass, prompting a story from the teacher about a juvie judge whose court he used to work in, who kept a length of rope behind his desk just so he could throw it at defendants with sagging pants and refuse to begin until they used it as a belt. Apparently this judge was a real stickler for etiquette; he also kept a box of ties back there and would throw one at any court official who'd decided not to wear a suit.

The new way to sag takes a belt and tightens it in the right spot so it stays.

But sagging is for fags who think they're cool

yesh its very comfortable maybe not for white people!!!!

@yesh its very comfortable maybe not for white people!!!!

I'm black and I absolutely despise sagging pants and people who do it. The majority of my school's "saggers" are white.

I've never tried, because I'm not a dick