+283

The thought process leading up to getting your eyebrows tattooed on is probably an interesting one, amirite?

Brettneys avatar
4 6
The voters have decided that Brettney is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It's really not that interesting:

"Man, I'm tired of waxing/penciling in my eyebrows. I know! I'll get them tattooed on and never have to worry about them again!"

See? Pretty boring.

@pikabeau It's really not that interesting: "Man, I'm tired of waxing/penciling in my eyebrows. I know! I'll get them...

I'm naturally blonde so I have to use an eyebrow pencil. It IS pretty annoying. But I'd be too afraid of someone doing what ActionMan mentioned.

@open_mind_open_soul I'm naturally blonde so I have to use an eyebrow pencil. It IS pretty annoying. But I'd be too afraid of someone...

When I dye my hair, I dye my eye brows during the last 10 or 15 minutes. It saves a lot of time from having to draw them in everyday.

@Frank_n_Furter When I dye my hair, I dye my eye brows during the last 10 or 15 minutes. It saves a lot of time from having to draw...

Yeah, I wanted to do that but my mom was too scared it would mess up. Plus, my eyebrows are pretty sparse for some reason anyway. I have weird eyebrows...xD

I know a lady who did.
She was in her 40s, and really into the goth subculture, and she used to shave them off and draw them back on (I don't really like that look, and I don't think it looks good on women, but whatever) and she figured, hey, I'm turning 50 in a few years, I'm not gonna grow outta this anytime soon, I might as well.