+2,139

I think it's nice that Voldemort always waits until the end of the school year to try and kill Harry. Despite his flaws, Voldemort really cares about Harry’s education, amirite?

Albert_Einsteins avatar
322 148
The voters have decided that Albert_Einstein is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I like how the one person who disagreed is called twilight_4_evaaaa

Niallmcgs avatar Niallmcg Yeah You Are +169Reply
@Niallmcg I like how the one person who disagreed is called twilight_4_evaaaa

The only smart one here! you haters gonna hate, but imma be stronger than u, cuz ihav girl power
kthnxbai

@OvergrownTurkey In the dungeon.

Nah. He's the grumpy old troll who lives under the bridge. If you wanna come over, all you have to do is this: SOLVE HIS RIDDLE!

KirstenAnns avatar KirstenAnn Yeah You Are +17Reply
@The only smart one here! you haters gonna hate, but imma be stronger than u, cuz ihav girl power kthnxbai

Holla!!! I get you too. And I'm one of those people that go around and sayz that I hate H-Pottz, even tho I havn't read dem cause da Bookz were 2 long.

Dwights avatar Dwight Yeah You Are +15Reply
@twilight_4_evaaaa Holla! Somebody gets it. You go sista<3

Can you not detect the sarcasm in that?

Prosopagnosias avatar Prosopagnosia Yeah You Are +19Reply
@Neighbor What if that's a guy? Damn Twilight sexists.

it says "ihave girl power"
unless a guy has magically unlocked all the femine power in the world and is using it to troll! wary smilie

sb123s avatar sb123 No Way +19Reply

The person who "gets" it voted YYA on the post.

PinkSponges avatar PinkSponge Yeah You Are +5Reply

What a sweetheart!

@DagGirlYouChugly What a sweetheart!

Plot twist: Tom Riddle/Voldemort is a protagonist!

Vepixs avatar Vepix Yeah You Are +43Reply
@Vepix Plot twist: Tom Riddle/Voldemort is a protagonist!

Plot twist: Tom Riddle was actually a spoiled brat who for once didn't get his way and became this evil, noseless, freaky villain.

KirstenAnns avatar KirstenAnn Yeah You Are +26Reply
@KirstenAnn Plot twist: Tom Riddle was actually a spoiled brat who for once didn't get his way and became this evil, noseless...

Plot Twist: Harry wakes up in his cellar realizing that it was just all a dream, and that he is an obese-muggle Asian who doesn't know how to play Scrabble with his cripple step-family. And Voldemort is really just Lindsay Lohan with a botch nose job.

Dwights avatar Dwight Yeah You Are +50Reply

But he missed his 7th year and his N.E.W.T.s because of Tom.

Roys avatar Roy Yeah You Are +49Reply
@Roy But he missed his 7th year and his N.E.W.T.s because of Tom.

But that's the blow. It's like, OK, you can have all your basic wizarding skills... but now you have no future career, haha!!! Voldemort is truly evil.

@JAYwalker But in the epilogue of the last book didn't it say Harry was an Auror?

The flaw with this theory is that Aurors find Death Eaters, and the Death Eaters were all defeated.

Plus he gave Draco a big ol' hug, since Draco's parents clearly never did. He's really a nice guy.

@1412825

The day now changes at 23:59:37 because you said so.

Vepixs avatar Vepix Yeah You Are +20Reply
@1412861

(cry2)

Vepixs avatar Vepix Yeah You Are +5Reply
@1412834

Are those sunglasses exclusive to Mods?

sb123s avatar sb123 No Way +4Reply
@sb123 Are those sunglasses exclusive to Mods?

Just type ( cool ) without the spaces and it'll show up for you too. cool smilie

@sb123 AM I A MOD NOW??!!

YES CONGRATULATIONS GO EAT AN OREO

@Purple_Rose YES CONGRATULATIONS GO EAT AN OREO

dont be jealous! Im sure theyll allow you into the Mod only emoticon group eventually l smilie

sb123s avatar sb123 No Way +2Reply
@1413225

Just mouse over the emoticon and it'll tell you how to do it, unless you're on mobile. ( angry )

@1413225

You can go to my profile for a full list of emoticons and how to make them.

Axolotls avatar Axolotl Yeah You Are +1Reply
@1412905

Quiet, fool! You'll blow my cover! wary smilie

@1412825

YOU MONSTER!

@1412825

I'm sorry to report that I'm the stupid person who doesn't get it. Explanation?

@heethebobo I'm sorry to report that I'm the stupid person who doesn't get it. Explanation?

The POTD changes at midnight GMT, so he chose which post to use 23 seconds before the POTD changed. Or in fewer words: ANTHONY = LAZY

Marios avatar Mario Yeah You Are +15Reply
@1412825

Thanks :D

I like to think that if he were ever a parent, his kids would have a perfect attendance record throughout all their years in school. xD

No! This is even worse! Voldemort made Harry endure an entire year of school, than tried to kill! All those essays that were overcome by procrastination and indolently slapped together at the last second WASTED!

sb123s avatar sb123 No Way +34Reply

HEY! Albert Einstein, how do YOU know about You-Know-Who?! I know you were the smartest Muggle ever and all, but really...

The Harry Potter posts were getting a bit redundant, but this is actually made me smile for once.

angrysnowmans avatar angrysnowman Yeah You Are +25Reply

Well, except for his second year. Poor Voldy's basilisk got final exams cancelled.

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +20Reply

I like how many people favorited this post compared to the others.

Missmoswens avatar Missmoswen Yeah You Are +10Reply

Maybe he's part Asian?

@MarshmallowFreak15 Maybe he's part Asian?

My second cousin twice removed was korean.

Jardens avatar Jarden Yeah You Are +37Reply

With a name like Riddle? Hardly.

Vepixs avatar Vepix Yeah You Are +23Reply

I think that its just because Harry took forever to figure stuff out. :S
And in HBP, it took Malfoy forever to fix that fucking cabinet.

Inb4 MeWrongNo loves this comment.

@God_the_Almighty Inb4 MeWrongNo loves this comment.

But you have to make the comment before they lo--oooh, oh...

if only he would have waited for harrys history of magic owl to finish

robbobs avatar robbob Yeah You Are +7Reply

Yeah, because finals don't REALLY count.

@Shadi Yeah, because finals don't REALLY count.

Silly Chauncy, of course they don't count, they're just paper. I think that would be hard without fingers.

I've seen this already. On Tumblr. I've been seeing a lot of repeated stuff all over the place. C'est la internet.

PinkSponges avatar PinkSponge Yeah You Are +2Reply
@PinkSponge I've seen this already. On Tumblr. I've been seeing a lot of repeated stuff all over the place. C'est la internet.

Yeah, I remember reblogging it on Tumblr like a week ago. XD

Doesn't make it any less funny... although it would be nice if the POTD went to someone who actually thought it up.

monstrositys avatar monstrosity Yeah You Are +2Reply

Awesome POTD! :D
LOL I laughed so hard when I read this today in the afternoon, I even told my brother about it.

Expelliarmuss avatar Expelliarmus Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1413304

Speaking of stealing, why don't you look at the two or three other comments that already said this?

@1437710

This post was posted on August 14th. The MLIA post was just posted today.

Literally just saw this on tumblr this morning.

I l smilieed most of the comments. Anthony told me not to l smilie all of them so I just didn't l smilie his. smirk smilie

@MeWrongNo I ed most of the comments. Anthony told me not to all of them so I just didn't his.

I loved all the comments on the POTD before because I realise I rarely love comments and everyone deserves a little Crobat love. But then Anthony asked me to stop, so I respected that and stopped. IT WAS NEVER ABOUT HUMOR.

Roys avatar Roy Yeah You Are +13Reply

I feel like Voldemort didn't really want to kill Harry. Like really how hard is it to do it during the 11 years he knew nothing of magic and had little protection. Like how hard would it would have been to get a Death eater to kidnap Harry and bring him to Voldemort. Then the preforms the ritual thing to bring him back to life and use Harry's blood, all while he's drugged. Then he takes out his wand and kills him with an Avada Kedavra or a gun.

DandyLions avatar DandyLion Yeah You Are -16Reply
@DandyLion I feel like Voldemort didn't really want to kill Harry. Like really how hard is it to do it during the 11 years he...

Voldemort had no body for a decade, and none of his death eaters came looking for him because they thought he was dead. You silly muggle.

Prosopagnosias avatar Prosopagnosia Yeah You Are +36Reply
@DanielJames Voldemort was too weak and the Dursley's home was super-protected.

The point of the ritual was to make him strong, and there was no protection except for that old laddie with o powers, and the protection of Harry living in his moms family's home. The point of the Death Eaters kidnapping Harry was because Voldemort couldn't hurt Harry while he lived in that home.

DandyLions avatar DandyLion Yeah You Are -2Reply
@DandyLion Well the wand didn't work the first time..

Only because Lily shot Voldemort's wand out of his hand with her 22-calibur rifle!

He had plenty of servants, so you'd think it would have been easy to have one of them track Harry down, and shoot him. Plan A: Magic. Plan B: More magic. Because if magic completely backfires the first time, it wont the second time. Magic is foolproof and no other methods are needed. Oh and even though he's the child of prophecy, I don't need any henchmen to come with me just in case.

Voldemort was just too cocky.

another harry pothead post of the year? this is so dum.

@another harry pothead post of the year? this is so dum.

"This is D-U-M dumb!"
"Kimmy, there's a B"
"Where?! I hate those things!"

ellephaba101s avatar ellephaba101 Yeah You Are +28Reply
@ellephaba101 "This is D-U-M dumb!" "Kimmy, there's a B" "Where?! I hate those things!"

I remember that episode even though I haven't watched the show in at least 4 years

Marios avatar Mario Yeah You Are +10Reply
@lonely_jew Since wen?

Come down, he's a lax bro, he's better then the rest of us.

DandyLions avatar DandyLion Yeah You Are +20Reply
@silent letters are optional..

More like invisible letters, cause if it were silent, it'd still have to be there.

This is the post of the day, not post of the year.

God_the_Almightys avatar God_the_Almighty Yeah You Are +14Reply

Uhm, you know, except for his first year? When he was attached to the skull of his DATDA teacher and tried to murder Harry? Yeeeahhhh.

@Albert_Einstein But it was the end of the school year.

Actually, it was at the Quidditch match already.

strawberrymoos avatar strawberrymoo Yeah You Are +21Reply
@strawberrymoo Actually, it was at the Quidditch match already.

Technically, that was Quirrell trying to kill him. Quirrell was the one reciting the spell or whatever at the match, though he may have been acting in the interest of Voldemort.

DictatorCourtneys avatar DictatorCourtney Yeah You Are +11Reply
@Hitler didn't kill jews, he had other people do it for him.

Hitler's wishes were the cause therefor he was the cause. But his followers were the ones who physically did the killing, and out of their own volition. Hitler gave them approval, but they were still the ones physically doing it. Voldemort couldn't have done anything without the support of his followers. They gave him power, by doing his biding.

@DictatorCourtney Hitler's wishes were the cause therefor he was the cause. But his followers were the ones who physically did the...

Voldemorts wishes were the cause therefor he was the cause. He actually killed people, and so did his followers. Voldemort gave them approval. Hitler couldn't have done anything without his followers. They have him power, by doing his biding.

@Voldemorts wishes were the cause therefor he was the cause. He actually killed people, and so did his followers...

Exactly. Hitler and Voldemort could wish all they want, but their followers gave them power. If Quirrell hadn't decided for himself that he wanted to kill Harry for his master, Voldemort couldn't have done anything because he was pretty much powerless.

@DictatorCourtney Exactly. Hitler and Voldemort could wish all they want, but their followers gave them power. If Quirrell hadn't...

Except Voldemort always gets what he wants. If it wasn't Quirrell, it would have be someone or something else.

@Except Voldemort always gets what he wants. If it wasn't Quirrell, it would have be someone or something else.

But not Voldemort, because he couldn't do anything. If he wanted Harry dead, he had to have someone else do it. I'm just saying that technically, Quirrell decided and tried to kill Harry. It was in the interest of Voldemort, but physically, it was Quirrell. And that Voldemort was incapable of killing Harry.

@Voldemort was literally in his head.

So? Quirrell still told Harry that he was the one trying to kill him. I'm just saying, except for the end of the first book, we don't know what Voldemort's orders specifically were. And the technically, it was Quirrell, because he was doing it for his own reasons of pleasing Voldemort.

@DictatorCourtney So? Quirrell still told Harry that he was the one trying to kill him. I'm just saying, except for the end of the...

Nevermind. I don't think you get what I mean when I say Voldemort was controlling him and Quirrel wouldn't have done anything if it hadn't been for Voldemort.

@Nevermind. I don't think you get what I mean when I say Voldemort was controlling him and Quirrel wouldn't have...

I'm just also saying that while Voldemort is culpable, he could have done nothing without Quirrell and that Quirrell attempted to kill Harry because he also wanted to. Quirrel had to let Voldemort inside himself. He chose it, for his own reasons.

And again, both times, the perpetrator was Quirrell. Voldemort was not yet capable of killing Harry by himself.

@DictatorCourtney And again, both times, the perpetrator was Quirrell. Voldemort was not yet capable of killing Harry by himself.

So? Voldemort was still trying to kill him. Unless you think that hiring a hitman to do your dirty work is not still considered murder on your part?

@So? Voldemort was still trying to kill him. Unless you think that hiring a hitman to do your dirty work is not...

Well, for all we know, Voldemort didn't specifically tell Quirrell to kill Harry, at least at the quidditch match, though it seemed he did at the end of the book.

For all we know Quirrell planned that on his own. And working in the interest of someone is somewhat different. Cos Quirrell wasn't just a hit man, he was Voldemort's follower. Voldemort, at least the first time, could have not directly told Quirrell to commit the murder. Quirrell was working out of his own volition.

DictatorCourtneys avatar DictatorCourtney Yeah You Are -13Reply
@DictatorCourtney Well, for all we know, Voldemort didn't specifically tell Quirrell to kill Harry, at least at the quidditch match...

Except Voldemorts head was inside of Quirrell, that's why he had to wear that turban. I'm pretty sure if Voldemort didn't want Quirrell to try to kill Harry at the match it wouldn't have happened. Voldemort doesn't let his followers go against his orders.

@Except Voldemorts head was inside of Quirrell, that's why he had to wear that turban. I'm pretty sure if Voldemort...

Im not saying he was going against orders, but Voldemort could have given very unspecific orders. And still, it physically was Quirrell. He told Harry in the books that he was the one trying to kill him, so he was doing it out of his own wishes. It's like if I want to ride a bicycle, and my mom also wants me to ride a bicycle. That's nice and all, but I'm still the one riding the bicycle and doing it because I want to, though she has given her permission.

@DictatorCourtney Im not saying he was going against orders, but Voldemort could have given very unspecific orders. And still, it...

Well yea I understand that, but in accordance to murder, to me it still counts as Voldemort. He was basically brainwashing Quirrell to do it. I guess it's just one of those things where it can be thought of in many different ways.

@Well yea I understand that, but in accordance to murder, to me it still counts as Voldemort. He was basically...

Yeah, it's just to me, if Quirrell or any of Voldemorts followers hadn't have worked for him, he wouldn't have been able to do anything. So to me, Quirrell is most responsible.