+350

Hillary is pregnant, The Wizard's are done, Zack and Cody graduated, and Miley revealed her secret. Our childhoods are really over, amirite?

ohmythatsawkwards avatar
29 94
The voters have decided that ohmythatsawkward is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Many of those shows appeared in my teens, not my childhood.

@1410994

Mine just officially ended D:

@1411010

I haven't heard of anything in 33 days.... enlighten me?

@1411022

OH. I didn't pick up that! lol sorry, but happy 33-days-too-early birthday! :D

@1411035

You're welcome! :D

I made the post for emphasis. EMPHASIS!

ohmythatsawkwards avatar ohmythatsawkward Yeah You Are +65Reply

This post makes me feel old.. How about The Amanda Show, All That, Guts, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Doug, Recess, or Boy Meets World ?

GryndStones avatar GryndStone Yeah You Are +4Reply
@TheGirlOnFire This post makes me feel old.. How about The Amanda Show, All That, Guts, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Doug, Recess...

I'm 16 and those were more my childhood than the ones in this post. I'm definitely not old.. But I feel it now :/

Those were over a while ago, and these recently ended. While those ending, we still had some childhood with the things above, so now it's officially over.

These weren't really my childhood (except maybe Lizzie Mcguire) . . . but I feel your pain.

@ohmythatsawkward It hurts on the inside...l especially Harry Potter ending D:

Now THAT was terrible. I had breakdowns every once in a while after Part One came out, but I cried myself dry for two or three days before the Part Two premier . . .
I feel like such a nerd.
Also, we're about the same age. I felt I had to let you know because I made myself sound older in my last reply (with the whole "that wasn't my childhood"). I'm still just a wee lassie, I promise!

@AwkwardMoments1 Now THAT was terrible. I had breakdowns every once in a while after Part One came out, but I cried myself dry for...

I reread the last book and got all dressed up for the premiere. When I saw the logo, I was in tears. When the music played and the credits rolled, I was a waterfall. Like the Coldplay song, Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall. THANK GOD FOR POTTERMORE! And lol I believe you!

@ohmythatsawkward I reread the last book and got all dressed up for the premiere. When I saw the logo, I was in tears. When the music...

Awww! I was planning to dress up and fly down to Florida with my friends for Leaky Con and the premier but then something came up and we couldn't go! Gaah! I ended up having to just go to the premier at a local movie theater with my dad and my sister, both of whom know absolutely nothing about Harry Potter and were pretty irritated about having to be in a movie theater at twelve in the morning. My sister actually thinks that Hogwarts is Dumbledore (what???).
Oh, did you get early access to Pottermore?

@AwkwardMoments1 Awww! I was planning to dress up and fly down to Florida with my friends for Leaky Con and the premier but then...

That sucks! I've never been to Leaky Con, and I don't really know what it is. I know, I suck. And I did, on the first day! I can't wait! I thought the clue was at 3 in the morning, but it was at 4, and between 3:01 and 3:59, tumblr exploded with hate and anger of the clue not being posted. Only to find out we were an hour too early.

@ohmythatsawkward That sucks! I've never been to Leaky Con, and I don't really know what it is. I know, I suck. And I did, on the...

Haha don't worry, it's a Harry Potter themed convention that took place at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. And oh, the confusion. :) Moral of the story: never deny superfans what they want or else face their unparalleled rage. . . also correct timing is pretty important. My friend had to get the early registration for me because I was away from home/a computer during the whole Magic Quill thing. I feel like I missed out, though, since I didn't get to partake in the search and clues and such. I did use the skype chat on my phone to (kind of) help the DC Nerdfighters get John Green an account, though!

@AwkwardMoments1 Haha don't worry, it's a Harry Potter themed convention that took place at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. And...

I wanna go to Leaky Con! I've only been to the Wizarding World once :/ And it was crazy! It was all-rants and whatnot. And it's okay, you're still going! What's your wizardname?

@ohmythatsawkward I wanna go to Leaky Con! I've only been to the Wizarding World once :/ And it was crazy! It was all-rants and...

Walking around Hogsmead with people dressed up as characters, butterbear being passed around, fellow witches and wizards shouting out various charms and spells; what's not to love! :) I'm PhoenixMoon10. Wha'ts yours?

@AwkwardMoments1 Walking around Hogsmead with people dressed up as characters, butterbear being passed around, fellow witches and...

I WANNA GO I WANNA GO I WANNA GO I WANNA GO I WANNA GO I WANNA GO!! And it's HeartGhost40.... it's stupid and irrelevant and has NOTHING to do with Harry Potter, amirit?

@ohmythatsawkward I WANNA GO I WANNA GO I WANNA GO I WANNA GO I WANNA GO I WANNA GO!! And it's HeartGhost40.... it's stupid and...

Aww. Well . . . Hearts . . . Harry had a good heart? . . . and his parents are ghosts . . . because they're dead . . . and fourty is a magical number? Works for me!

Weren't the other 2 options better? Mine is WolfsbaneSpirit68. Which I reckon is pretty cool. But one of the other options was something like 'lovetoadstool92.'

@deeviant Weren't the other 2 options better? Mine is WolfsbaneSpirit68. Which I reckon is pretty cool. But one of the other...

I forget my other options, but they were lame. So is HeartGhost40, but ya know, whatever. I tried adding you btw, but it said user not found D:
And I already finished! I see why we have to shape it- it needs music, more interactions, maybe interactions with characters, stuff like that

@ohmythatsawkward I forget my other options, but they were lame. So is HeartGhost40, but ya know, whatever. I tried adding you btw...

haha sorry- I forgot the number of my username. I haven't gotten my entrance email yet :( So sad.

Augh! I just came back from the wizarding world about a week ago. While I was there I saw someone with a leaky con shirt and spent the next ten minutes being insanely jealous lol

@Happythedragon Augh! I just came back from the wizarding world about a week ago. While I was there I saw someone with a leaky con...

:) I might have started crying a little . . . "Why? WHY??? I SHOULD BE WEARING THAT SHIRT! THAT SHOULD BE MEEEEEEE!!!"

My childhood ended with Spongebob, Fairly Odd Parents, Danny Phantom and Jimmy Neutron. I have a feeling my childhood was better than yours.

@boxtop My childhood ended with Spongebob, Fairly Odd Parents, Danny Phantom and Jimmy Neutron. I have a feeling my...

Fairly Odd Parents and Spongebob haven't exactly ended yet... but the others are true.

thatgirlss avatar thatgirls Yeah You Are +2Reply
@thatgirls Fairly Odd Parents and Spongebob haven't exactly ended yet... but the others are true.

Spongebob's comedy died years ago, so it's the end of the series for me, anyway. And in the Fairly Odd Parents movie, Timmy completely grows up so I think it should be done...

@boxtop Spongebob's comedy died years ago, so it's the end of the series for me, anyway. And in the Fairly Odd Parents...

According to my siblings, the Fairly Odd Parents Movie was going to show what WILL happen, I guess.
Oh, and you are kinda rite about Spongebob. Haha, I'm funny.

thatgirlss avatar thatgirls Yeah You Are 0Reply

Pfft. Dragon Tales was the best of all. That was only like 2 years long, but it was still amazing.
I heard they restarted it, but that it sucks and there's some weird Spanish speaking kid in it.

Our childhoods are Drake and Josh, Rugrats, Even Stevens, and Pooh Bear, not the crap they put on tv now

I didn't watch that shit when I was a kid.

I watched the Simpsons.

Ram27s avatar Ram27 No Way +12Reply
@Ram27 I didn't watch that shit when I was a kid. I watched the Simpsons.

Me too. I remember watching an episode when I was like 8, and I got an erection from one of their sex jokes wary smilie

Sergs avatar Serg No Way +6Reply
@Ram27 I didn't get any of the sex jokes back then. Which one?

Not sure. It was more of a visual thing, though...cartoons gettin semi-nekkid hello smilie

Sergs avatar Serg No Way 0Reply

Mine ended with Out of the Box, PB&J Otter, Bear and the Big Blue house, and Rollie Pollie Ollie :p

What was Miley's secret? That she's a slut? Oh wait, that wasn't a secret...

kayla_nicoles avatar kayla_nicole Yeah You Are +10Reply

When I read Hillary, my first thought was Hillary Clinton, and I was like, "Isn't she a little old to be having a baby...?"

Stop killing it more than it's already been :<

GryndStones avatar GryndStone Yeah You Are +6Reply
@GryndStone Stop killing it more than it's already been :<

I thought they were making a Lizzy McGuire "College Life" series?

@Velociraptor I thought they were making a Lizzy McGuire "College Life" series?

No. That false rumor seems to have started in 2005 and is for some reason getting a lot of attention now. Duff is done Disney.

GryndStones avatar GryndStone Yeah You Are +1Reply

Wow I feel old now. I remember the first time I watched Hannah Montana. And everything else. The Harry potter ending made me really sad too.

97Brookelyn19s avatar 97Brookelyn19 Yeah You Are +6Reply

The Amanda Show.. Drake and Josh.. geez. those two shows were the best!

My childhood ended when Angry Angry beavers and Kablam ended.

My childhood ended with those shows. That's why I feel so old. You are talking about shows I've never seen.

Hilary is the only one who applies to me.

Hillary is pregnant??? I didn't even know... lol

I watched them all in 3rd/4th grade, I guess it's different for everyone

So uh... Why do you have all the shows listed by their character name except Lizzie McGuire... lol. Just sayin.

@So uh... Why do you have all the shows listed by their character name except Lizzie McGuire... lol. Just sayin.

Well, Hillary is pregnant, not Lizzy McGuire. But the characters graduated etc... That's what I'm thinking

It's so sad! This is, like, the worst year ever! I've grown up with them! LOVED Lizzie McGuire and all the other shows! <3 I'm gonna cry!

GitsGallores avatar GitsGallore Yeah You Are 0Reply

Everyone's forgetting Johnny Bravo.

JAYwalkers avatar JAYwalker Yeah You Are 0Reply
@ohmythatsawkward ended awhile ago didn't it?

I guess it did but I still miss it.

JAYwalkers avatar JAYwalker Yeah You Are +1Reply

Not to be a troll, but, ** Hilary

Your childhood was over from the moment these were your childhood TV shows.

who's hillary?

Since when was Hanna Montana a childhood tv show?

@1415354

Fifteen isn't young for Amirite.

@1415354

I'm too young because I'm fifteen... you only have to be 13 to have an amirite.... I think not.
90s kid ftw

@1415889

How about you leave me alone, and go bother the 11 year olds on here? K thanks.

@1416176

you're lol'ing alone.

@1411016

that she was hannah montana :/

@1411034

lol i saw it on a commercial, so so am i :3