-143

Common sense makes life less fun, amirite?

AppAwesomes avatar
0 13
The voters have decided that AppAwesome is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It also stops you from getting run over by cars. And being burnt to death. And drowning.
Live with it, or die without it.

Don't throw a brick straight up.

I cannot think of a single scenario to which this post may apply.

@colette I cannot think of a single scenario to which this post may apply.

Common sense tells you that drinking and smoking is bad for your health. Without it, you'll have a fun time getting drunk and high!

AppAwesomes avatar AppAwesome Yeah You Are -3Reply
@AppAwesome Common sense tells you that drinking and smoking is bad for your health. Without it, you'll have a fun time getting...

Until your liver starts failing in protest and eventually kills you from alcohol poisoning because your lack of common sense told you to down one last bottle!

....yeah, I know, I'm lame. But I'll live longer.

colettes avatar colette No Way +11Reply
@AppAwesome See, your life isn't fun because of common sense. Therefore, my post is right.

But it depends on what you think is fun. Personally, I don't enjoy drinking or drugs, and therefore my common sense helps me have fun in my own way.

Damn, I hate it when that happens. One last attempt at argument: Fun while the immediate effects remain, but not at all fun in the long run.

@AppAwesome Your life: Boring with no immediate effects, and boring in the long run.

Meh. I'll be a high school freshman in a couple weeks, I've got plenty of time. Maybe I'll change my mind.

Common sense tells you not to cross a road when a car is coming. Without it, you'll get hit by the car. Broken bones = fun?

I think life would be more fun without logic. Common sense? Yeah, I think that's important.