+550

Being a true fan isn’t being there from the beginning, its being there till the end. amirite?

JustBecauseIWasBoreds avatar Books
31 5
The voters have decided that JustBecauseIWasBored is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Actually, being a true fan is being like: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=...OeNTWSMLhIwWCA

Reminds me of the dedication of HP7

ellephaba101s avatar ellephaba101 Yeah You Are +9Reply

I never understood why people think that 'true' fans are people who will continue listening to a band no matter how much they change. People listen to music because they like how it sounds, and if the sound changes into something they don't like, they shouldn't have to like it just to be considered a fan of the band.

Finally, someone who understands!

I always feel out of place when talking to other HP fans... I'm a late fan, if I do say so myself.

BlackStars avatar BlackStar Yeah You Are 0Reply

What if whatever you're a fan of has already ended?

I consider myself a HUGE fan of Culture Club, and I wasn't even born yet in the 80s when the band split.