+185

Guys: You would rather date a girl with a fuller body than one who's on a never-ending diet; refuses to pig out and tells you the calories of everything, amirite?

Meandmycats avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
2 20
The voters have decided that Meandmycat is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'd fill her body, if you know what I mean. hello smilie

I mean that I would fill it with my delicious home-made lasagna. The reason I did the hello smilieface is because it's a secret family recipe.

Baconnoisseurs avatar Baconnoisseur Yeah You Are +43Reply
@fckin_A I'd fill her system with my sperm

But you said no fat bitches up there. Ugh fuckin_a make up your mind.

For a second I read this as guys DO want a girl who was on a never ending diet, never pigs out and says the calories of everything...All I could think was WTF has the world come to...forget men I love to eat! and then I read it again and I was all "ooohhhhhhhhh. nvm"...good choice boys, good choice.

and I'm not fat...I just watch how much I eat and exercise when I can.

I love me so Penelope.

@I love me so Penelope.

I'll eat more if that's what you want, you'll see, I'll change!!

Yeah, but it's not because I prefer curvy girls to skinny girls, I like them both, I just want a girl who has a good level of self esteem and is happy with her self as is.

Nah no fat bitches over here

@fckin_A Nah no fat bitches over here

What about the fat big booty bitches, you were talking about before?? Do they not count anymore?

@What about the fat big booty bitches, you were talking about before?? Do they not count anymore?

I said I like fat butts, not fat girls. There's a difference, yeah all fat girls have a fat butt, but it's disgusting on them.