+218

It makes more sense if the Devil rewarded bad people when they did bad things because the Devil wants bad things to happen, amirite?

AppAwesomes avatar
1 7
The voters have decided that AppAwesome is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1419678

The Devil is not in hell. If YOU ruled hell, would you hang out down there, to burn for eternity, or would you hang out up here, on Earth? That's why there are people doing bad things. The Devil lives here on Earth and that's how he gets to people. It would be tough to concentrate if you were suffering from eternal pain anyways...

@1421234

Ok that's a good point I'm gonna have to agree.

too bad he doesn't exist.

And misery likes company so people doing bad things means more drinking buddies for Lucifer!

Ginger_Ballss avatar Ginger_Balls Yeah You Are +1Reply

I mean he does reward them, he leads you to have more material obsession and become less in touch with yourself and spirituality.

well no, because he is the Devil. no matter what you do it's to be taken as a fuck up.
Devil: Oh Johnny, I love that you stole that candy, and then lied about it. In return i think ill have someone steal your psp and.. hmm how about i let Kent shove you down the steps to break your legs and arms :)

@well no, because he is the Devil. no matter what you do it's to be taken as a fuck up. Devil: Oh Johnny, I love...

But then the devil is doing good things by punishing bad people... The devil is supposed to be evil or something...

AppAwesomes avatar AppAwesome Yeah You Are -1Reply