+212

If teachers can give students due dates for turning in assignments, students should be allowed to give due dates for when they have to grade and return the assignment. amirite?

angels_001s avatar
3 6
The voters have decided that angels_001 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I understand that teachers have plenty of other assignments to grade, but I shouldn't have to wait a month to know what I got on a project. Especially if the teacher actually tells me that they didn't grade it over the weekend because they "didn't feel like it".
No fucking way. I didn't feel like DOING the project.
Not all teachers are like that but still. Lazy teachers piss me off.

@LucindaJones I understand that teachers have plenty of other assignments to grade, but I shouldn't have to wait a month to know...

One of my teachers couldn't even put a couple of our tests in the grade book because they weren't graded. All our tests were on scantrons. It would have probably taken an hour, maximum, to grade them all.

@1419633

They should be more than happy to help people succeed, it's their job.

meows avatar meow Yeah You Are +5Reply

You have to do one assignment, depending on the subject, the teacher may have to mark over 50 assignments.

Simons avatar Simon No Way +3Reply

and, its not like the students get paid