+251

post get voted far in the negatives when they're too specific. ex: when you wait 13 seconds before you take the mini bag of popcorn out the microwave, you tilt your head to the left while you sniff the bag from 9.72 inches away, amirite?

emanxlr8rs avatar
7 8
The voters have decided that emanxlr8r is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It was a good post, but let's face it. Everyone sniffs the bag from 9.72 inches away after waiting 13 seconds to pull the mini bag of popcorn with their heads slanted to the left.

@Spalliston It was a good post, but let's face it. Everyone sniffs the bag from 9.72 inches away after waiting 13 seconds to...

I dunno man. I mean, I definitely sniff my bag at 9.72 inches away after waiting 13 seconds, but I tilt my head to the RIGHT :/ I guess I gotta 'No Way' this one

Well sometimes they get homepaged, favorited, and end up in the positives. cough