+271

Both students and teachers suffer; but the difference is that teachers get paid for suffering while students PAY to suffer, amirite?

Expelliarmuss avatar
5 15
The voters have decided that Expelliarmus is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Students get paid with education and they don't have to do anything, except have an open mind (unless you're in college or private school)... teachers don't get paid nearly enough to do what they do.

@KickAss Students get paid with education and they don't have to do anything, except have an open mind (unless you're in...

Well I, for example, go to a private school and pay a lot, and the teachers at my school get paid a pretty good amount, but they're bitches and the majority of them suck. There's just a few teachers who are left that are actually great and that I love, while the other great teachers left.

Expelliarmuss avatar Expelliarmus Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Expelliarmus Well I, for example, go to a private school and pay a lot, and the teachers at my school get paid a pretty good...

Well I don't know what to tell you and that's why I said, "unless you're in college or private school"... why would your parents keep putting money into a school with sucky teachers, I think you're just overlooking something or you're equating disliking a teacher to sucky teacher.

Not unless the government pays for you to go to school.

Stupid freeloaders.

@1425170

Your sarcasm is lovely. I never said anything about education; and even though you need it, but you still suffer.

@1425280

Gosh my point is that teachers should stop bitching, we understand that they also suffer with grading and teaching and crap, but they chose that job and they get paid for it too. As for us we have to pay loads of money if we want to go to a good school, and we have to wake up early everyday 5 times a week, and study hard for 7 hours a day; yes sure we're learning and shit but we're still suffering. Same with everything else. For example, exercising; a fat person has to pay a fee to enroll in a gym, and they suffer by working hard all day to lose weight; even though in the end they're going to GAIN something, but they're still suffering.
You know kinda like the quote "No pain no gain"
And of course our parents are going to pay for us, no one has their own money when they're 3, and the reason why we're going to school is to make our own money later on. I honestly didn't want to explain all this crap and go all serious and stuff and ruin the post, but you just had to keep contradicting me.

@1425421

Wait, who wakes up at 5 am in the morning to go to school? -.- I wake up at like 6:45; I'd probably explode if I had to wake up at 5 am. And they chose their own jobs, and are getting paid for their hard work. And they don't have to do all these quizes and tests if they don't want to grade them; I'm not saying they shouldn't do any tests or quizes, but just they shouldn't give us a lot if they can't handle all the work. One of the hardest jobs in the world? LOL no. Try having to build all these huge buildings and then barely get paid. Cleaning houses and then barely get paid. Fighting and risking your life. Studying for like 10 years in college, and then spend the rest of your life saving lives and cutting through people. LOL k I lost my point, sorry. Anyways yeah it is hard of course though, but it is a pretty easy job compared to others.

Why did you RANDOMLY capitalize a word?

@Why did you RANDOMLY capitalize a word?

For emphasis; I can't really do italics or bold words, so I capitalized it

Expelliarmuss avatar Expelliarmus Yeah You Are +2Reply