+157

Everyone in NC should relax, it was just a minor earthquake, amirite?

Kiwis avatar
0 20
The voters have decided that Kiwi is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1426836

haha i understand that my washing machine in cali was intense! and I thought it was me playing the TV too loud xD

Kiwis avatar Kiwi Yeah You Are +2Reply

I think it's more of the fact that it affected DC, the nation's capitol, that's got people a bit excited.

I was too sunbaked to even notice the earthquake, and it happened relatively close to me...

It's not only NC. It's a lot of the east coast. I live in NYC and people started thinking it might be terrorsit related since the 10th anniversary of 9/11 is coming up. That, and people thought it was the trains in the subway.

@It's not only NC. It's a lot of the east coast. I live in NYC and people started thinking it might be terrorsit...

oh wow that is intense. I think people need to relax more but I understand I guess.

Kiwis avatar Kiwi Yeah You Are -4Reply
@Kiwi oh wow that is intense. I think people need to relax more but I understand I guess.

People do need to relax, but I think this is an "exciting" experience, lol. We never get any natural disasters over here, maybe a blizzard.

i live in NC and i only got thunderstorms, i didnt know there might be an earthquake.

@JustBecauseIWasBored i live in NC and i only got thunderstorms, i didnt know there might be an earthquake.

Yeah ik i didnt think it would happen either. i thought our only issue was hurricanes... apparently not

Kiwis avatar Kiwi Yeah You Are -5Reply

OMG i just realaized that is is on the home page HAPPY DANCE

Kiwis avatar Kiwi Yeah You Are -3Reply
@1426826

OMG! ikr. only category 1 tho but xO

Kiwis avatar Kiwi Yeah You Are -2Reply
@1426844

Man, I was hearing it was only going to be a Cat. 3...I mean, that's bad enough, but Category 4 would just be horrible.

@1426866

Right? One news station in my area was like, "We should be on alert, but not be too worried," while another one was like, "OMG EVRY1 BOARD UP UR HOUSES AND BUY SUPPLIES WE'RE ALL GONNA DIIIIEEEE!!!!111!ONE"...I may be slightly exaggerating, but you get what I mean.