-294

Guys: You would volunteer to drag your balls through 26 miles of broken AIDs laced glass just to hear Megan Fox fart into a walkie-talkie, amirite?

shloopaloops avatar
12 31
The voters have decided that shloopaloop is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Jenna Marbles :D

@im_good_nope_im_god Jenna Marbles :D

I like that one video where she makes the palin cookies or something like that:P

Not unless the dude's a masochist with a fart fetish, he wouldn't.
And how would he know it was really Megan Fox farting?
And why would her fart be any better than the literally millions of audio clips of farts floating around the internet?
And for AIDS-laced glass, couldn't you at least give him a cell phone?

I'm legitimately concerned about the 6 people that agreed

That's as ridiculous as saying girls would volunteer to drag their ass through 26 miles of broken AIDs laced glass just to hear Johnny Depp fart into a walkie-talkie.

LamWins avatar LamWin No Way +21Reply

Megan Fox is not hot.

@Megan Fox is not hot.

Damn str8
Scarlett Johansson> Megan Fox

@Adria Are you the same person?

Do I look anon to you?

@Pedo_Cat Do I look anon to you?

You can comment anonymously with an account. I was just wondering because the person's name is "Scarlett>Megan."

@Pedo_Cat Damn str8 Scarlett Johansson> Megan Fox

I wouldn't think some like you would like females wih breast but I would have to agree with you and so would Weezywaiter from youtube.com

what is this i don't even

YuZs avatar YuZ No Way +16Reply

That sounds like the worst marathon ever.

@Pedo_Cat a marathon is 26.2....just sayin'

I know. But I'm guessing the OP didn't say 26 miles accidentally.

@ctiscooler I know. But I'm guessing the OP didn't say 26 miles accidentally.

i just pulled some random number out of the air actually. the fact the marathon is 26.2 miles is a complete coincidence

shloopaloops avatar shloopaloop Yeah You Are -1Reply

This post made absolutely no sense. favorites

Deadpools avatar Deadpool Yeah You Are +10Reply

This just made my day, andIf everyone understood this post, it would be rated very highly.

I lol'd.

Bahahahahaha.... I was JUST watching that video!

Jenna marbles ftw :D

Mlsbhays avatar Mlsbhay Yeah You Are 0Reply

This is a quote from a Jenna Marbles video on youtube. The guy was stupid to make it an amirite cuz of the amount of people who won't get it.

I say we find tjis guy and make him drag his balls through 26 miles of broken AIDS laced glass then have megan fox throw up on him.