+245

It's awkward when you're browsing the Internet on your phone/iPod while you're on a public toilet, and you accidentally giggle at something, amirite?

Pianomans avatar
9 9
The voters have decided that Pianoman is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Guys: youre giggling cause you caught a glance at how small your penis actually is

@1560945

Lets just say ive been around the block a couple of times ;p

@1561282

yes, except my penis is huge..and black

Can't say that this has happened to me.

This lady was in the stall next to me once she sounded like she was having some trouble. I debated with my self on weather I should ask her if she was ok or not, but decided aganst if. When I was washing my hands she came out smiling like everything was ok. She said "Oh man, (she giggles)* I was just thinking about something funny that happened in (insert movie here) have you seen it?" then she proceeds to tell me what happened. Giggling the whole time.
HER GIGGLE SOUNDED WAY DIFFERENT THAN THE MUFFLED NOISES IN THE NEXT STALL OVER...conclusion= SHE LIES!!

@This lady was in the stall next to me once she sounded like she was having some trouble. I debated with my self on...

I once heard what I believe to be a woman attempting to speak parseltongue in a bathroom stall at the Silver Diner. It was creepy.

AwkwardMoments1s avatar AwkwardMoments1 Yeah You Are +2Reply