+301

Everybody complains about not have a wizarding school in America, but we did. It was in Salem, but had to be shut down, thanks to a couple of careless wizards. amirite?

Draco_Malfoys avatar
12 9
The voters have decided that Draco_Malfoy is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I have this idea in my head that there are three wizarding schools in America. One is in Salem, one is in New Orleans, and one is in Nevada disguised as a military base.

@DeezNuts New Orleans?

I dunno. New Orleans has that history of being spooky swamp land with voodoo magic going on. I feel like it would be a place wizards would go.

@monstrosity I dunno. New Orleans has that history of being spooky swamp land with voodoo magic going on. I feel like it would...

I figured that would have been it. I would have had to say somewhere more desolate, such as somewhere in Montana, Minnesota, etc.

yea, well thanks to the people you helped hogwarts almost got shut down.

This is why we can't have nice things!

Thatbitchs avatar Thatbitch Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Thatbitch This is why we can't have nice things!

I was waiting for someone to say that XD

Draco_Malfoys avatar Draco_Malfoy Yeah You Are 0Reply

I live in the town next to Salem and used to work there, have met some witches many times before before. Disappointingly, nothing like hogwarts. It's more like a religion and to do with luck and peace.Still pretty weird though!