+1,625

There's never been enough lemonade in this world. It's time someone made a stand, amirite?

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar
211 59
The voters have decided that FlyingGuineaPig is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1435494

And he says to the man, runnin' the stand, "Hey!" bom bom bom "Got any grapes?" The man said, " No, we just sell lemonade, but it's fresh and it's all homemade, can I get you a glass?" The duck said, "Shove it up your ass." Then the man called him gay, waddle waddle, then the man called him gay, waddle waddle waddle, then the man called him gay, waddle waddle waddle until the very next day bom bom bom bom bom ba bom
When the duck walked up to the lemonade stand and he said to the man, runnin' the stand, "Hey!" bom bom bom "Got any grapes?" The man said, "Look I told you yesterday, I only sell lemonade then I called you gay, so can you shut your damn ass?" The duck said, "I'll pass." Then he waddled away..

@1435494

And the duck says: 'One lemonade..... Put it on my bill....'

EpicFlameSwords avatar EpicFlameSword Yeah You Are +29Reply
@EpicFlameSword And the duck says: 'One lemonade..... Put it on my bill....'

I was going to correct you and say '*tab' but then i was like, wait. I get it now.

KirstenAnns avatar KirstenAnn Yeah You Are +8Reply
@1435494

So a duck walks into a bar and asks the bartender, "Hey there, got any grapes?"

God_the_Almightys avatar God_the_Almighty Yeah You Are +11Reply
@God_the_Almighty So a duck walks into a bar and asks the bartender, "Hey there, got any grapes?"

The bartender then shoots the duck because a who wouldn't be scared shitless by an animal that can talk?

Sergs avatar Serg Yeah You Are +37Reply
@1478831

Where do you find time or this stuff?

There's a lemon in the alphabet! Between K and O.

Discos avatar Disco Yeah You Are +36Reply
@Disco There's a lemon in the alphabet! Between K and O.

thinks K...L M N O.......
Nngh. Maybe in text speak....

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +14Reply
@FlyingGuineaPig thinks K...L M N O....... Nngh. Maybe in text speak....

abcdefghijk-A LEMON-opqrstuvwxyz

I meant the way it sounds when you say it lol.

Discos avatar Disco Yeah You Are +24Reply

That awkward moment when you post a comment before reading the other ones then realize someone already posted a similar comment...

@Eminna The un-awkward moment when you realize there's a delete button that comes with your comment.

When I first saw the delete button, my jaw dropped. I just sat there awkwardly for about 30 minutes, thinking about all the unnecessary arguments and flame wars that could have been ended peacefully had I been aware of the delete button. Do not go saying that moment is not awkward, because it is.

@Courage_Wolf When I first saw the delete button, my jaw dropped. I just sat there awkwardly for about 30 minutes, thinking about...

That sounds like a great 30 minutes, although it couldn't have been as great as the moment when you discovered courage, amirite?

@Courage_Wolf I have never forgotten that day.

its funny that the dinosaurs are supposed to represent you, but you're a wolf.

alittleannoyeds avatar alittleannoyed Yeah You Are 0Reply

Did you search courage on youtube or were you looking for that, specifically?

@heethebobo Did you search courage on youtube or were you looking for that, specifically?

I was looking for the specific video I lank here. You see, as a child I often watched a collection of animated stories titled 'The Rainbow Fish' which included the aforementioned video. As you can see, that video, along with the classic film 'Dances with Wolves', impacted me so much I felt it necessary to base my amirite profile off them.
tl;dr: Yes I was searching for that video

I saw this guy fallen down next to his lemonade stand, he was bleeding. So I gave him some of his lemon-aid, and surprisingly he was all better.

Kashishs avatar Kashish Yeah You Are +27Reply

If only life gave us the lemons to do this...

@Lighten_Up When life gives you lemons... TAKE A STAND!!!

Get MAD! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with them? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons!

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +38Reply
@Favvkes make*. or it's not funny.......

Unless you bully another person into giving you their stand.

__________s avatar __________ Yeah You Are +35Reply

Take... like... by force.
1)Go and uproot a 5 year old's stand because you are pissed at the world.
2)Then actually piss, and sell it as lemonade.
3)Then, when they realize it's piss, run over them with the 5 year old's tricycle.
4) Go snicker behind a bush
THAT my friend is how to make lemonade.

With all of life's lemons that people are making into lemonade you think we would have enough hmm smilie

too bad it'll probably get shut down for not having a permit.

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +11Reply
@Favvkes

New life goal.

Baconnoisseurs avatar Baconnoisseur Yeah You Are +9Reply

With all the lemons life is giving people, I'd assume there'd be plenty of lemonade.

I see what you did there....

EpicFlameSwords avatar EpicFlameSword Yeah You Are 0Reply

Isn't the proper terminology "take a stand"? Given that such is true, I would have said something along the lines of the following.

Our economy going down the drain thanks to a surplus of lemonade stands and a low demand of lemonade. Our country has stayed quiet aboot this for too long because we like lemonade so much, but I believe we have had enough. The government needs to be more aggressive aboot this! It's time for them to take a stand! amirite?

@Sigh..yes Chauncy, whatever you say.

Are moderators also allowed to see who posts the anonymous comments, or is it just admins?

@1479405

Like I give a flying toot! I want answers!

@Shadi Are moderators also allowed to see who posts the anonymous comments, or is it just admins?

You're the only person on here that regularly uses "aboot" and makes anon comments that make people go lolwut smilie

SpearmintMilks avatar SpearmintMilk Yeah You Are -4Reply
@Shadi I understand my undoing, but that doesn't answer my question.

To answer it, only Admins can see who made Anon posts and comments, not Mods.

But like the others said, you have a unique writing style that's easy to spot - you should have at least tried to disguise it. When I go Anon, I try to spell words the American way. It kills a little part of my soul every time I leave out a U ...

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +9Reply