-49

A heart is just an upside-down ball sack, amirite?

saturnlite88s avatar
2 5
The voters have decided that saturnlite88 is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It sounds ridiculous, but you actually aren't far off... as a symbol for romantic love, people can't agree on when or why it started being used, but various theories include it it representing genitalia ( http://tinyurl.com/d8uuk - scroll to "as an icon" section!)

Thinking with your dick and thinking with your heart are the same thing with different words; so yes, I agree. Thinking with your brain is a different story.

Inananenomes avatar Inananenome Yeah You Are 0Reply

I've seen real hearts. Real beating hearts and real but very dead hearts. I have never once winced or felt my balls retract while seeing any of these being cut up. I therefore conclude that this is a lie.

For anyone who said "No Way", he meant the generic heart shape, the one that looks like two raindrops stuck together. I hope that cleared things up a little.

Why is this negative... That's fucking hilarious.

acisseJs avatar acisseJ Yeah You Are -1Reply