+1,093

How much of a prick you are is directly proportional to how long your drink order is at Starbucks. amirite?

TheShamWowGuys avatar
84 117
The voters have decided that TheShamWowGuy is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'll have a double ristretto venti half-soy nonfat decaf organic chocolate brownie iced vanilla double-shot gingerbread frappuccino extra hot with foam, whipped cream, upside down, double blended, one sweet 'n low and one nutrasweet. Oh and and ice. And serve it to me on the moon. That should be all, thanks.

Synesthesias avatar Synesthesia Yeah You Are +242Reply
@God_the_Almighty Well at least you know you're not a prick.

"Hey! This is 60% soy! I'll take my order for free, thanks."

@lonely_jew "Hey! This is 60% soy! I'll take my order for free, thanks."

It also probably wasn't serve on the moon either. Starbucks employees are just lazy.

God_the_Almightys avatar God_the_Almighty Yeah You Are +19Reply

I don't drink anything at starbucks! y smilie

There has been a large increase in proportional to posts.

Shugahs avatar Shugah Yeah You Are +25Reply
@Shugah There has been a large increase in proportional to posts.

The amount of posts about proportions on Amirite is proportional to the amount of Sex offenders there are in the state of Maine.

Dwights avatar Dwight Yeah You Are +23Reply
@Dwight The amount of posts about proportions on Amirite is proportional to the amount of Sex offenders there are in the...

And the amount of sex offenders is proportional to the amount of sexy little kids.

Damn you, sexy children! Always gotta screw up the amirite posts.

Which remains at a constant because every pedophile who dies in the state of Maine is reborn into the first child prematurely born after said death.

Milk with hazelnut syrup. Done

@lonely_jew Nothing. Done, now even faster.

Don't even go to Starbucks. Done fastest.

Sergs avatar Serg Yeah You Are +17Reply
@1460595

This was so much funnier when I thought you were replying to PinkSponge.

@1460451

Wait, what are we playing?

@Shadi Wait, what are we playing?

I may be wrong, but I think soggy biscuit is where a bunch of guys stand around a biscuit (or any kind of food, I guess) and attempt to ejaculate onto it before everyone else. The last person to ejaculate has to eat the biscuit or other food item. This makes me glad I'm a girl.

PinkSponges avatar PinkSponge Yeah You Are +17Reply
@1460451

I've always heard it called "wookie cookie"

jukilos avatar jukilo Yeah You Are +5Reply
@1460490

No, the Jew didn't buy anything at all. He's just being cheap, like a Jew

@OnePenguin Milk with hazelnut syrup. Done

"Can i have a medium hazelnut coffee, mixed with a teaspoon of cinnamon, a sprinkle of sugar, a bit of vanilla, and no milk?" "I'm sorry, we're out of milk." "Oh, then can I just have an iced tea?"

JUST GIVE ME A CUP! I DON'T WANT TO BE A PRICK!

MonkeyBubbleWraps avatar MonkeyBubbleWrap Yeah You Are +15Reply
@1460532

That is my new favorite word. Thank you.

a Venti, sugar-free, non-fat, vanilla soy, double shot, decaffinated, no foam, extra hot, Peppermint White Chocolate Peppermint Mocha with light whip, upside-down, 1 pump of peppermint, 1 and 3/8 pumps vanilla,180 degrees, heavy whip-cream, 3 ice cubes, 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg sprinkled on top, with green sprinkles, lightly cinnamon dusted on, stirred, with no lid, double cupped, in a large size cup but with a medium amount of drink, serve it to me with your feet, and a straw, take it back from me, and drink it.

...

Please.

I live in the one part of the world where there isn't a Starbucks on every corner.

@eldorito I live in the one part of the world where there isn't a Starbucks on every corner.

Wow, you too? I feel your pain, and I think we could probably bond and become friends over this. Wanna talk it over at the nearest Starb-

Oh. Right.
Shit.

@Dwight So you must live in the Pacific Ocean, amirite?

No, I live in the Culture Capital of the World: a college town in Oklahoma.

@ravensrule What the fuck is an Oklahoma?

It's this one Native American valhalla in the middle of the south. It's full of casinos and Sally Kerr, our embarrassment.

@Richard Yeah I can only think of 5 stores here in Tulsa haha

There's one on 121st and Memorial, but not many others.

@eldorito There's one on 121st and Memorial, but not many others.

I'm siting at one on 91 st in Yale :) also there's one in Utica and the mall. One at 71st in riverside, 96th in riverside... There's a few actually. But prolly not close to stilly

TheShamWowGuys avatar TheShamWowGuy Yeah You Are -10Reply
@SpearmintMilk There isn't a single Starbucks in the state where I live.

LOL @ Western Australia.

There's like fifty in just the city here.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +5Reply

tall or grande Vanilla Bean or Double chocolate frapuccino, no whip.

Eminnas avatar Eminna No Way +9Reply
@Favvkes fatty

lol OMG liek rly rly fatty! <3 <3 <3

Roys avatar Roy No Way +23Reply
@Favvkes fatty

I'm 5 foot 6 and weigh about 106-108lb. Such a fatty<33

Eminnas avatar Eminna No Way -33Reply
@Javvie http://ctrlv.in/36298

Oh shitt. But I mean it's not like I don't eat or anything, I just burn off a lot of calories and have a fast metabolism.

Eminnas avatar Eminna No Way +7Reply
@Eat a sandwich!

I don't get why my comment is getting downvoted, but I do eat. I just eat a little healthier and play volleyball, jog, etc.

Eminnas avatar Eminna No Way -7Reply
@Eminna I don't get why my comment is getting downvoted, but I do eat. I just eat a little healthier and play volleyball...

Yeah, you are. I'm 5 ft 1 and I should weight 104 lbs, so, yeah. But you probably just have a small frame like me.

@Eat a sandwich!

Dude, I hate it when people say that to me. I'm not even that much underweight, and I DO eat, so everyone: please don't imply that I don't, it gets old after a while.

Iced caramel macchiato with extra caramel. And make sure it's prepared and served by a man.

TheMisogynists avatar TheMisogynist Yeah You Are +8Reply
Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +15Reply
@Roy HOLY SHIT IT'S SIMON!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!1

Calm down. There was too much of a fuss when I was suspended, don't make another one now.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +4Reply
@How did you get banned?

Send me a message, I don't wanna talk about this on the POTD.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Simon Send me a message, I don't wanna talk about this on the POTD.

I can't it, takes me right to youtube, is that why you got banned?

@KaySeas Magic.

It was a yes or no question

@It was a yes or no question

But you asked how he got banned.

KaySeass avatar KaySeas Yeah You Are +5Reply

I guess people are describing their coffee orders to you so they can know if they are pricks or not.

Unsweetened iced passion tea.

AnnDeevas avatar AnnDeeva Yeah You Are +7Reply
@AnnDeeva Unsweetened iced passion tea.

Usually a tall. Grande when I'm feeling adventurous.

AnnDeevas avatar AnnDeeva Yeah You Are +28Reply
@AnnDeeva Unsweetened iced passion tea.

Why did I read this as "Unsweetened iced poison tea"?

Shugahs avatar Shugah Yeah You Are +24Reply
@Shugah Why did I read this as "Unsweetened iced poison tea"?

Because it's been on your grocery list for a while now.

Eminnas avatar Eminna No Way +17Reply
@1460986

I like Timmies so much better as well, their ice cap is amazing!

I hate coffee.
Hot chocolate with whipped cream, please. :D

White chocolate mocha. With whipped cream. >_>

Venti black coffee. Get in, get out, get on with the caffine rush! :D

I get tall java chip lite frappuccino... if they ask if I want whipped cream, I throw them off and say yes, because I enjoy having people think I'm stupid enough to get lite and whipped cream and think it's healthy. y smilie

for over priced coffee, you should make sure you're getting your money's worth in service at least.

@Ridge

0_0 how do you know who i am???

@Ridge ...what?

nevermind...we previously had a heated discussion..but then i realized i was anonymous there too...

@Ridge Oh, you. Hello. I tend to comment occasionally.

By commenting, i assume you mean "i tend to occasionally leave random emoticons that confuse the shits out of some of the users on amirite" lol.

Venti iced chai. Grilled to perfection.

Trenta iced coffee, unsweetened :D

Am I the only one here who thinks iced coffee is the worst thing to ever happen in coffeee history?

I always get weird looks when I ask for their strongest coffee...three times in a row. Once had a Starbucks refuse to give me anymore coffee=(

ProudMarys avatar ProudMary Yeah You Are -5Reply

Strawberry frappucino, java chip frappucino, or vanilla bean frappucino. Boom.

AtheisticMystics avatar AtheisticMystic Yeah You Are -6Reply

Because of course nice people can't be specific with how they like their beverages.

@qwerty123 Because of course nice people can't be specific with how they like their beverages.

Becaus eof course somebody can't make a joke without some prick who has long coffee orders complaining.

God_the_Almightys avatar God_the_Almighty Yeah You Are +12Reply
@God_the_Almighty *because of course

I have literally never ordered a coffee from Starbucks. And I'm not complaining, I'm just being sarcastic and pointing out that this post is not necessarily true.

There's a difference between specific and "I'm an arrogant bastard because i have a complicated order that doesn't actually taste good. I'm better than you"

TheShamWowGuys avatar TheShamWowGuy Yeah You Are +12Reply
Anonymous