+66

Why buy Miley Cyrus/Owl City/Brittany Spears/Justin Bieber/"Top Pop Artist"'s new albums? It's a waste of money: You can listen to the "good" songs being replayed to death on the radio. Almost all the rest of the songs in the album are just unoriginal, unthoughtfully written fillers made by the corporate freaks trying to drain us of our money, amirite?

oinks avatar
0 11
The voters have decided that oink is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

By all means please remove Owl City from that list. He may not be great but as bad as Miley Cyrus? No.

@smileyfaces By all means please remove Owl City from that list. He may not be great but as bad as Miley Cyrus? No.

Okay, Owl City is good, I just wanted to make examples of top pop singers, but he is better than the others.

oinks avatar oink Yeah You Are +3Reply
@oink Okay, Owl City is good, I just wanted to make examples of top pop singers, but he is better than the others.

(OinkMooRawr):...says the person who has voodoo doll as their display picture...im not sure that you have any sort of music taste so leave Miley Cyrus, Brittany Spears andJustin Bieber alone and if you think they're not good enough why don't you try and live up to their level?

why is everyone always posting hate comments about these people. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM, LEAVE THEM ALONE!

spell britney right next time.

Owl City isn't unoriginal. The rest are. Fireflies, I agree has been whored out, but Adam Young is my favorite singer, he and his tricked out keyboard are amazing, all his songs are crazy ideas of insomnia.

@Owl City isn't unoriginal. The rest are. Fireflies, I agree has been whored out, but Adam Young is my favorite...

I am sorry, but fireflies IS unoriginal. EVERY single one of his songs sounds the same and he is a sell out. People call themselves "fans" because they likes fireflies. It's honestly annoying. I have nothing against him personally, I am just stating my opinion(:

@I am sorry, but fireflies IS unoriginal. EVERY single one of his songs sounds the same and he is a sell out. People...

I love him, and no, not just fireflies, vanilla twilight, hello seattle, hot air balloons, and rainbow veins are also amazing. and thats just off the top of my head. Good Lord, enough with hate posts about artists just because they are popular! big deal, one of the songs they sing is a hit. so? no need to post long posts like this one. however, Miley Cyrus and Brittany Spears are bad not because they suck or are overplayed, but because of some of the "interesting" things they have done.