+78

Guys: Running and/or jumping while wearing boxers (the loose kind) feels like your nuts are being pulled and whacked at the same time, amirite?

B10ckH34ds avatar
1 18
The voters have decided that B10ckH34d is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Girls feel that, but with their boobs.

When it happens to me it dosnt feel lik tht it ....nvm it does

djstoute897s avatar djstoute897 Yeah You Are 0Reply

I never go running wearing loose boxers but when I play basketball with my friends, I never notice.

that it means you are getting old and your balls are sagging, they need to be high and tight, or wear support

@that it means you are getting old and your balls are sagging, they need to be high and tight, or wear support

So you consider 13 old? I've got news for you. Puberty makes your balls drop away from your body so they can be cooler and make sperm better.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are 0Reply
@B10ckH34d So you consider 13 old? I've got news for you. Puberty makes your balls drop away from your body so they can be...

i've slept with guys 20 years older than u and they are high and tight, maybe you need to see a doctor if u are sagging and bagging at 13

@i've slept with guys 20 years older than u and they are high and tight, maybe you need to see a doctor if u are...

If they were erect, the skin normally for the scrotum goes to cover the penis. It also contracts to restrict movement. When flaccid, the scrotum lowers you balls if it's warm and raises them if it's cold. It's biology.

@sweetie, i would bet i've played with a lot more cock than you !!

Darling, I think you're forgetting he has a cock.

@so do I .

You're gay? And even then, I don't jerk off so your point still holds.

Most probably. And that probably means thy were erect at te time. I'm sure you're smart, but not as smart as a PhD. My doctor said last year when I was 15( I had late puberty) that my nuts weren't low enough, and they were already reasonably low.

@i have a PhD. and belong to Mensa. you don't even know your age.

I meant most people start sagging at around 13. I was 3 years late. And I didn't know Mensa accepted trolls (yeah I just realised you were one)

@goat curry, do you know what tri sexual is?

Yes, but after this im going to stop feeding you.

@B10ckH34d Yes, but after this im going to stop feeding you.

does NOT mean that one engages in threesomes.
g'night sweetie sweet dreams