+554

Sometimes you type a huge paragraph with your true feelings, but then erase it and type a one word response. amirite?

Tribunes avatar
17 3
The voters have decided that Tribune is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1449927

But on the inside I'm not relaxed or calm at all I feel like the world is opening up and swallowing me with all the pressure I just can't take it I know I'm supposed to chill out but it's so hard when everybody's putting stress on you and I just don't know how I can figure things out there's too much drama in my life I feel like things are crumbling all around me I really need help but I'm too shy and afraid to admit it because what if asking for help just causes more problems and it's so difficult and I feel like I'm about to cry and my paragraph of true feelings is really just a long run-on sentence