+336

If you could be invisible you'd totally go spy on some people just to see what their lives/houses are like, amirite?

maynerd1s avatar
4 8
The voters have decided that maynerd1 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

See what their lives/houses/genitals are like.

I'd rather read minds. If you follow them around all day you see their actions, not their motives

Juliafaces avatar Juliaface Yeah You Are +11Reply
@Juliaface I'd rather read minds. If you follow them around all day you see their actions, not their motives

I completely agree. I'd like to know if people were being honest and such

Trishs avatar Trish Yeah You Are +1Reply

Yeah except the whole your mind is your safe place thing. I wouldn't want to know if someone is planning murder.

Juliafaces avatar Juliaface Yeah You Are +1Reply
@1738727

Oh you're back l smilie

SpearmintMilks avatar SpearmintMilk Yeah You Are 0Reply

This will sound very geeky, but there's this one house near where I live and I've always wanted to build it in The Sims so I'd like to see how it looks on the inside.

StacytheHarlots avatar StacytheHarlot Yeah You Are 0Reply

sounds pretty boring, actually. they probably sit around and watch tv or do homework all day.

@Favvkes sounds pretty boring, actually. they probably sit around and watch tv or do homework all day.

But:

1. How many people do you know do homework all day?

2. What if you watched them at night?