+145

If you're planning to assassinate a British indie-rock band, Franz Ferdinand probably isn't your best bet, amirite?

SofaKings avatar
6 18
The voters have decided that SofaKing is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

You favourited your own post.

@Truuninja You favourited your own post.

If you favorite three of your own posts, they appear at the top of your profile. That's probably why he did.

JellyBlocks avatar JellyBlock Yeah You Are +5Reply

"Your top 3 is your place to show your 3 favourite posts that you've made that you think are your best work. To pick the posts to show here, simply favourite your own posts. The 3 favourited most recently will be shown here."
that's why.
I did feel like a bit of a dick though being the only person to have favorited the post.

SofaKings avatar SofaKing Yeah You Are 0Reply
@SofaKing "Your top 3 is your place to show your 3 favourite posts that you've made that you think are your best work. To...

Yeah, sorry, I forgot we do that now and thought you were doing that thing that people used to do where they favourited their own posts to look like a bigger deal, I apologise.

Why? I don't get it.

@LydiaPotter Why? I don't get it.

Franz Ferdinand was the name of an Austrian Archduke whose assassination ignited world war one.

SofaKings avatar SofaKing Yeah You Are +7Reply
@SofaKing Franz Ferdinand was the name of an Austrian Archduke whose assassination ignited world war one.

interesting. I feel dumb for not knowing that but then again my school focused more on wwII

@1473107

Franz Ferdinand is the name of a British indie-rock band.

SofaKings avatar SofaKing Yeah You Are +1Reply
@1462741

I'm not dumb for not getting that. It's not as if it's common sense. And my name is LYDIA not Lilly.

@1459482

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fr...and_%28band%29
"Franz Ferdinand are a Scottish indie rock and post-punk band formed in Glasgow in 2002."

@SofaKing http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fr...and_%28band%29 "Franz Ferdinand are a Scottish indie rock and post-punk...

What was the point of posting that article? I've read that entire thing at least five times and you just proved even more that they're Scottish.