+254

You wonder if dentists get pumped up for fillings like football players do for games. "We're gonna go out there.. AND WE'RE GONNA SHOW THOSE FUCKING PLAQUE WHO'S BOSS! Clean teeth on 3. 1,2,3 CLEAN TEETH." amirite?

TWLOHA94s avatar
43 15
The voters have decided that TWLOHA94 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Nah I haven't

@AppAwesome Nah I haven't

Well I couldn't put "I wonder if."

TWLOHA94s avatar TWLOHA94 Yeah You Are -6Reply
@TWLOHA94 Well I couldn't put "I wonder if."

But you are asking ME if I have, and I didn't You could of posted "You think this is funny:UGBWEOIPEHNVOISDKGBOIEGHEPIGHPSDG, amirite?"

@AppAwesome But you are asking ME if I have, and I didn't You could of posted "You think this is...

Well I just feel like you took the obvious joke in there too literally.

@TWLOHA94 And that was my opinion.

I didn't ask for your opinion.

@AppAwesome I didn't ask for your opinion.

And in which comment did I ask for yours?

@TWLOHA94 And in which comment did I ask for yours?

amirite.net is a place where people post their opinions on posts and look for opinions on their opinions.

@AppAwesome amirite.net is a place where people post their opinions on posts and look for opinions on their opinions.

If you can state your opinion without having to ask me for it, then why do I need your approval?

TWLOHA94s avatar TWLOHA94 Yeah You Are -2Reply