+1,547

Its weird to think that we could not use websites for their intended purposes. I mean, if we all band together, we could easily just use this website for sharing pie recipes, amirite?

PandaBeards avatar
181 127
The voters have decided that PandaBeard is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

And vote 'delicious' or 'atrocious'

CarolineGustins avatar CarolineGustin Yeah You Are +205Reply

inb4 everyone posts pie recipes for the lulz

@Late

waits five minutes ... Two pluses is positive isn't it? Just my luck! I don't need this right now! I'm young! I wanna live my life! I don't want this damn baby!

The ingredients you will need are four cups of peeled and sliced Granny Smith apples, three-fourths cup of sugar, one teaspoon of cinnamon, two tablespoons of flour, one egg lightly beaten, one half teaspoon of vanilla, one cup of sour cream, and one unbaked pastry shell, homemade or prepackaged. The ingredients for the streusel topping are one-third cup of butter, three-fourths cup of flour, one teaspoon of cinnamon, and one cup of brown sugar. Combine the apples, sugar, cinnamon, and flour. Mix together the egg, vanilla, and sour cream. Add this to the apple mixture, and mix well. To make the streusel topping, mix the butter, flour, cinnamon, and brown sugar together with a pastry blender until crumbly, then sprinkle on top of your pie. Bake at 425 for fifteen minutes. Reduce the heat to 350 and bake for one more hour. Take out of the oven and cool on a wire rack, and serve it warm with ice cream. And that is an easy Dutch apple pie recipe.

malexires avatar malexire Yeah You Are +63Reply

Wait, is that not what this site is for? No wonder my posts keep getting deleted.

God_the_Almightys avatar God_the_Almighty Yeah You Are +52Reply

3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937510582097494459230781640628620899862803482534211706798214808651328230664709384460955058223172535940812848111745028410270193852110555964462294895493038196
wait...........

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +35Reply
@Favvkes 3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751058209749445923078164062862089986280348253421170679821480865132823...

Oh my gosh. I just realized that if you flip 3.14 backwards, it looks like the word "pie" O.O

ihearandomusics avatar ihearandomusic Yeah You Are +10Reply
@ihearandomusic Oh my gosh. I just realized that if you flip 3.14 backwards, it looks like the word "pie" O.O

You have got to be kidding me. You stole that from somewhere, MLIA most likely, and you know it. Pretending like you "just realized it". Bitch please. My ass you "just realized it". Does your mother know you lie on the internet? Because Jesus certainly knows and he won't be having no mercy on you come Judgment Day

@1489469

http://www.zazzle.com/3_14_back...18343807797320
It turns out they have. Darn. And I thought I was a genius. Or at least a creative palindromist.

ihearandomusics avatar ihearandomusic Yeah You Are +11Reply
@1489638

No, see, my wondrous revelation (you should know all about those, right?) came to me when I was trying to come up with a joking quip to the person who replied above me. It would have went something along the lines of "th3r3 ar3 tons of 3's in th3r3, th3y'r3 just backwards!" First, of course, I instinctively looked to see where the threes were, when I realized, duh, it's the first number! As I analyzed it closer, I discovered the delicious treat that lied beyond what I had known all my life!

ihearandomusics avatar ihearandomusic Yeah You Are -2Reply
@Favvkes http://ctrlv.in/39859

Soooo, this is awkward.
Initially your reply to me was a pie chart about how pie charts resemble pac man, and being the clever and witty guinea pig that I am, I immediately skipped out and found a chart about uneaten pie to use as my reply to your reply to me. But when I pressed Say Comment I discovered you'd deleted the reply I was replying to.
Okay. That's okay. I can understand second thoughts.
But now there's a new reply from you featuring the chart I was trying to use until you deleted the reply I was replying to.
http://ctrlv.in/39865

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +18Reply
Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are -1Reply

http://www.foodnetwork.com/reci...ipe/index.html
You'd better hurry though, Hurricane Irene killed lots of this year's pumpkin crops.

Ram27s avatar Ram27 Yeah You Are +27Reply
@1469622

It's awful. The only reason people still have it is because of tradition. It's from pioneer times where they didn't have much sugar. So there's barely any sugar in it and it tastes revolting.
Don't try it, just trust me.

Ram27s avatar Ram27 Yeah You Are -23Reply
@Ram27 Apparently my sarcasm didn't come across...

I don't think you were being sarcastic..

@1470541

Whipped cream on top. It's a must.

ihearandomusics avatar ihearandomusic Yeah You Are +39Reply
@ihearandomusic Whipped cream on top. It's a must.

Get the fake foamy type in a spray can. Don't go authentic. The foamy one looks better and isn't as heavy so its more like frosting that filling that spilled out.

I could not tell you were being sarcastic.

If we all band together and do that, we'll all be banned together.

MLIA was supposed to be about average stuff and we all know how that turned out.

@Bonzo MLIA was supposed to be about average stuff and we all know how that turned out.

That's exactly what I thought of when I first read this post. I hope that never happens to this site.

This reminds me of The Help and it's special chocolate pie

@OnePenguin This reminds me of The Help and it's special chocolate pie

You don't want to be known as the lady who ate two slices of Minny's shit.

Two slice Hilly

KirstenAnns avatar KirstenAnn Yeah You Are +6Reply
@1489721

Two comment Kirsten.

This post blew up pretty fast :o

PandaBeards avatar PandaBeard Yeah You Are +11Reply
@PandaBeard This post blew up pretty fast :o

No, that was the pie. It was left in the oven too long.

Sergs avatar Serg Yeah You Are +55Reply

That settles it

this website is now about pie recipes. Discuss.

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are +10Reply

Post of the day finally I couldn't be happier :D just kidding this isn't that much of an accomplishment to anyone outside of amirite.

PandaBeards avatar PandaBeard Yeah You Are +7Reply
@alittleannoyed I love that place.

Because of your angry profile picture I read your comment in an angry voice.

Jelly_Jars avatar Jelly_Jar Yeah You Are +22Reply

What flavor do you want?

fangirl12s avatar fangirl12 Yeah You Are +5Reply
@1489818

Pie flavor! said in low, monotonous voice with a serious face

God_Almightys avatar God_Almighty Yeah You Are +16Reply

I have an ad for The Daily Cannibal at the top of my page. I hope these aren't MEAT pies we're talking about...

ihearandomusics avatar ihearandomusic Yeah You Are +5Reply

Pie Pops!
http://luxirare.com/float/
What's not to love about pie on a stick?

We could use youtube as a website to hold contests to see who can copy and paste the funniest joke! Oh wait...

SofaKings avatar SofaKing Yeah You Are +4Reply

Pie recipes and cake recipes like:
One 18.25 ounce package chocolate cake mix. / One can prepared coconut pecan frosting. / Three slash four cup vegetable oil. / Four large eggs. One cup semi-sweet chocolate chips. / Three slash four cups butter or margarine. / One and two third cups granulated sugar. / Two cups all purpose flower. / Don't forget garnishes such as: / Fish shaped crackers. / Fish shaped candies. / Fish shaped solid waste. / Fish shaped dirt. / Fish shaped ethyl benzene. / Pull and peel licorice. / Fish shaped volatile organic compounds and sediment shaped sediment. / Candy coated peanut butter pieces. Shaped like fish. / One cup lemon juice. / Alpha resins. / Unsaturated polyester resin. / Fiberglass surface resins. / And volatile malted milk impoundments. / Nine large egg yolks. / Twelve medium geosynthetic membranes. / One cup granulated sugar. / An entry called 'how to kill someone with your bare hands.' / Two cups rhubarb, sliced. / Two slash three cup granulated rhubarb. / One tablespoon all-purpose rhubarb. / One teaspoon grated orange rhubarb. / Three tablespoons rhubarb, on fire. / One large rhubarb. / One cross borehole electro-magnetic imaging rhubarb.

Tangletalons avatar Tangletalon Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Tangletalon Pie recipes and cake recipes like: One 18.25 ounce package chocolate cake mix. / One can prepared coconut pecan...

Two tablespoons rhubarb juice. / Adjustable aluminum head positioner. / Slaughter electric needle injector. / Cordless electric needle injector. / Injector needle driver. / Injector needle gun. / Cranial caps. / And it contains proven preservatives, deep penetration agents, and gas and odor control chemicals. / That will deodorize and preserve putrid tissue.

Tangletalons avatar Tangletalon Yeah You Are 0Reply

3/1 + 1/10 + 4/100
Like that?

__________s avatar __________ Yeah You Are +3Reply
@1489502

Yes it is

PandaBeards avatar PandaBeard Yeah You Are 0Reply

WAIT! You can post pictures now? I have been gone for way too long...

Not particularly weird and true of barely any websites.

Challenge Accepted.

This should make Potd :) #piealwaysmakespotd

PandaBeards avatar PandaBeard Yeah You Are -7Reply
@PandaBeard This should make Potd :) #piealwaysmakespotd

You shouldn't use hashtags because #thisisn'ttwitterdamnit

@shelbybuckffs You shouldn't use hashtags because #thisisn'ttwitterdamnit

dammit*. It's so cute when the no0bs don't know how to swear :P

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are -32Reply
@Favvkes dammit*. It's so cute when the no0bs don't know how to swear :P

shlebzilla has had an account longer then you...

@shlebzilla has had an account longer then you...

noobs meaning just being introduced to the swearing world

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are -3Reply
@Favvkes noobs meaning just being introduced to the swearing world

So, I'm a noob at swearing because I spelt the swear word correctly instead of how the majority of people on the Internet spell it?

hmm smilie makes sense.

@Favvkes dammit is in the dictionary. damnit isn't

.............no smilie
I'm fairly certain neither of them are actual words. Although, "damn" definitely is, and "damm" definitely is not. If you couldn't tell, I wasn't putting spaces in between my words, as is the correct usage of a hashtag on Twitter. Kthanksbye

It's funny because MLIA used to be lame and boring until everybody started using it to share awesome stories, so this mission IS possible.

@Lilith It's funny because MLIA used to be lame and boring until everybody started using it to share awesome stories, so...

*It used to be boring and awesome until people banded together and made it retarded and cliche.

@1489415

But in this case it is.

God_Almightys avatar God_Almighty Yeah You Are +22Reply
@1489415

Perhaps, but I don't believe I asked for yours.

@1490877

All in all, I'm fine with hearing them. How uptight and argumentative some get amuses me. But just so you know, opinions can't be wrong. All you can do is disagree and if you want you can bitch about it on here.

My friend, to you I offer a special recipe. The ingredients include:
1/4 cup butter
2/3 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup Karo dark corn syrup
3 eggs, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 single crust pie pastry, unbaked
1 1/2 cups pecan halves.

You need to start out by laying a large frying pan on high heat on the front burner of your stove. Leave this to heat up, and begin cream butter and sugar together until it is light and fluffy fluffy; then add the salt, corn syrup, eggs and vanilla. Line a pie pan with pastry dough, I prefer Pillsbury, though you can always make your own, and sprinkle it evenly with pecans.
Pour the mixed filling over the pecans, covering them completely. Place this in the oven to bake at 450 degrees. Now I'll turn you back to your first step. Coat the pan it evenly with a tablespoon or so of butter. Now take this pan and smack it against your face repeatedly.

@My friend, to you I offer a special recipe. The ingredients include: 1/4 cup butter 2/3 cup brown sugar, firmly...

No thank you. That would have been funny if you hadn't waited like 2 weeks to post that, this is all old news. Besides, I don't even go on MLIA anymore and I don't want to damage my face which probably better looking than your Internet-lurking creeper smile. Yes, I saw you kidnap those children. So you shouldn't be speaking.

MLIA used to be funny because it WAS lame and boring. It was average. That is why MLIA used to be funny. Now it's just a bunch of harry potter jokes and ninja vs. pirate debates...