+245

It is totally possible to be in love when you're ten years old. It's just a simpler, more shallow kind of love, amirite?

Favvkess avatar
1 9
The voters have decided that Favvkes is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I don't agree that its more shallow, but I agree with the rest.

Cuban_Bs avatar Cuban_B Yeah You Are +2Reply

Little Manhattan

Shuns avatar Shun Yeah You Are +1Reply

im 10 n dis is so not tru i luv my bf sooOoO much hes so hawttt and we r gona git maryd 1 day <33

Simpler does not equal shallow. I believe that children probably have one of the deepest, most innocent kinds of love there is. Think of how a child feels when they lose their favorite toy or their pet. They feel worse than some people do when they lose a parent or child. It may be a simpler love, but it certainly runs deeper than the love of many older people.

@ThymeAgain Simpler does not equal shallow. I believe that children probably have one of the deepest, most innocent kinds of...

erm... i don't think children feel worse when they lose a toy or pet than people who lose a parent or child o.o

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Favvkes erm... i don't think children feel worse when they lose a toy or pet than people who lose a parent or child o.o

I don't either. Children just don't handle emotions as well, that's why a child will scream and cry over a lost toy as much as an adult possibly would over a death.

@Frank_n_Furter I don't either. Children just don't handle emotions as well, that's why a child will scream and cry over a lost toy...

I guess it probably has more to do with the specific kid. Lots of children have very intense feelings.