-238

It's pretty ironic how "one" has 3 letter in it, amirite?

0 14
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

What do you suggest we call it? O? should we change One Hundred so that the word had a hundred letters in it? Might I suggest Oneghtyshdgyegfherdgtrheyrtfgakliefurytfudusaloepefuripepefololiliefthedhsuakifnhetsndhrnsdheynte?

four is the only number that i am aware of that has the same number of letters as the number itself meaning 4 has four letters

It's ironic how the alphabet only has 11 letters in it.

OkNows avatar OkNow No Way +9Reply

But it's pretty cool how 5 has five letters in it

The first three numbers are the number of consonants.
Four is the number of letters.
Five is f-ed up.

@__________ The first three numbers are the number of consonants. Four is the number of letters. Five is f-ed up.

OH WOW ignore my stupidity. My brain, for some reason, read consonants as syllables lololol wow ono smilie don't mind me, just making a fool of myself

One has one consonant, two has two consonants, and three has three consonants.