Courage_Wolfs avatar
25 57

Did you revert into an eleven year-old girl?

@DictatorCourtney Did you revert into an eleven year-old girl?

I think this is a fairly high quality post.

Courage_Wolfs avatar Courage_Wolf Yeah You Are +37Reply
@DictatorCourtney For an eleven year-old girl.

It's a joke that was never intended to be funny. Why you gotta hate like this?

Courage_Wolfs avatar Courage_Wolf Yeah You Are +6Reply
@DictatorCourtney Hahaaaaaaaaaaa. Now I get it. :-I

Sarcasm is mean, why can't you be nice like this post? You are like the Hitler of amirite imo

Courage_Wolfs avatar Courage_Wolf Yeah You Are +15Reply
@DictatorCourtney Awe that is honestly the nicest thing I've ever been told. =]]] <33

nppp I love to give ppl compliments when they have earned them and you earned it because YOU ARE LIKE HITLER and you are mean
Seriously though, why do you always make me have these long comment threads?

Courage_Wolfs avatar Courage_Wolf Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Courage_Wolf nppp I love to give ppl compliments when they have earned them and you earned it because YOU ARE LIKE HITLER and...

I wasn't being sarcastic that time. I was really serious, it made me laugh. The smiley face was sarcasm but whatever.

I don't know why really. It's just something I do while waiting for something good to come on T.V.

@DictatorCourtney I wasn't being sarcastic that time. I was really serious, it made me laugh. The smiley face was sarcasm but...

It made me laugh as I wrote it :$ I think I laugh at my own jokes entirely too often. That wasn't even a smiley face it was a :-| 'I am going to fucking stand here stonefaced until you take your own life' face.

But I can remember at least three long comment threads, and nobody else does this except you :/

Courage_Wolfs avatar Courage_Wolf Yeah You Are +7Reply
@Courage_Wolf I think this is a fairly high quality post.

imo carter should grow up and go to comedy college because he's basically a professional comedian now so ya

invisiblegirls avatar invisiblegirl Yeah You Are +1Reply
@ASWCC I think so too

thanks that means a lot and thanks for commenting btw

Courage_Wolfs avatar Courage_Wolf Yeah You Are +1Reply

I'm starting to get tired of "Bieber is a girl" jokes; I mean they were funny when he was a pre-pubescent 15 year old boy who looked and sounded like a tween girl (what with the long girly hair and the girl physique etc), but now his voice is deeper and he has grown into his face and he has cut his hair AND he is dating Selena Gomez (kudos to him, she could do better). You can hate his music and his personality, his fan base and his "squeaky clean" teen boy image but I find it highly irrelevant to call him a girl/ a gay faggot.

P.S. I am not a fan of Bieber ("beliebers" is what they're called I think) nor have I ever been one, I am completely neutral

P.P.S. I literally lol'ed at this post so I voted it up anyway

MissAwesomenesss avatar MissAwesomeness Yeah You Are +18Reply
@MissAwesomeness I'm starting to get tired of "Bieber is a girl" jokes; I mean they were funny when he was a pre-pubescent 15 year...

I agree - I personally don't care about Bieber, but almost every joke is about him being gay, a girl, or both - it gets old fast.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +14Reply
eldoritos avatar eldorito Yeah You Are +4Reply
@1473979

Courage_Wolfs avatar Courage_Wolf Yeah You Are +21Reply

Pure brilliance, POTD material for sure.

SpearmintMilks avatar SpearmintMilk Yeah You Are +14Reply
@1496637

Am I a trendsetter now?

@Courage_Wolf Am I a trendsetter now?

no you're just a freak incest baby with a fucked up brain. That explains all your stupidity. I feel bad for you now instead of feeling annoyed. I will pray for you.

I voted YYA because I thought this was LOLOLtroll at first.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +11Reply
@Simon I voted YYA because I thought this was LOLOLtroll at first.

@Courage_Wolf thanks that means a lot and thanks for commenting btw

Lol it's like you're writing Christmas cards and are just repeating the same message over and over and over until you're so angry and frustrated that you strangle a cat and have to hide the body.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +25Reply
@Simon Lol it's like you're writing Christmas cards and are just repeating the same message over and over and over until...

Sometimes it's fun to hide them in the freezer until spring. Would you say making jokes about euthanizing dogs is funny?

Courage_Wolfs avatar Courage_Wolf Yeah You Are 0Reply

this post is awesome on so many levels

Ofwgktadgafs avatar Ofwgktadgaf Yeah You Are +9Reply

I love your use of parentheses y smilie

Roys avatar Roy Yeah You Are +3Reply

And this, kids, is the post that started the Courage_Wolf Dynasty

Sahils avatar Sahil No Way +2Reply

I laugh out louded.

eldoritos avatar eldorito Yeah You Are +1Reply
@eldorito I laugh out louded.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +13Reply
@1496614

You ledol?

eldoritos avatar eldorito Yeah You Are -1Reply

When I read, "cause she's a girl" I rolled my eyes because I think that posts and jokes that claim Justin Beiber is a girl or hasn't gone through puberty are stupid; however, this was unexpectedly hilarious.

_Jojo_s avatar _Jojo_ Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Courage_Wolf The punchline was that good?

I don't even know. I just found it unexpected...it must be the pun.

_Jojo_s avatar _Jojo_ Yeah You Are -1Reply
@_Jojo_ I don't even know. I just found it unexpected...it must be the pun.

Oh... Because the purpose of this post was to be as stupid as possible, which is why I included that punchline. More power to me, I guess.

@Courage_Wolf Oh... Because the purpose of this post was to be as stupid as possible, which is why I included that punchline...

Well, we all laugh at stupid things. MissAwesomeness pretty much summed up my viewpoint.

Bieber is gunna be singing " Baby Baby Baby....oh" all the way to having to pay for child support

You're the guy who was ragging on someone's grammar earlier and yet you write a retarded post like this? You, sir, are a fucking douche and a hypocrite. Your friends don't deserve pieces of shit like you in their lives.

@eldorito You want some cheese with that whine?

You want some sticky tape, so you can stick the Ctrl and V buttons so it's easier to constantly post that?

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +8Reply

You some want a bag so you can hold all that douche?

@You're the guy who was ragging on someone's grammar earlier and yet you write a retarded post like this? You, sir...

U MAD?

I love how you think being a douche on the Internet equates to being some kinda scum of the Earth IRL.

Also, your name is "yff" which is "yiff" without the vowel, so you're probably a furry.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +3Reply

k, i promise this is not me (if it is me he is referring to), although i do agree

(and now i noticed that i noticed it like two seconds apart >_>)

names avatar name No Way +1Reply
Anonymous