-26

It's a huge turn off when guys wear Abercrombie/Hollister/Aéropostale clothing, amirite?

Javvies avatar
2 21
The voters have decided that Javvie is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Unless it's the shirtless Hollister model with Hollister jeans...

rebekahs avatar rebekah Yeah You Are +22Reply

I just don't like branded shirts. I mean, I'm not being paid to advertise for them so why should I pay money for an over priced shirt with giant letters across it. And, yeah, I don't really like it when I see guys wearing them, it does look a bit pretentious.

@Driney I just don't like branded shirts. I mean, I'm not being paid to advertise for them so why should I pay money for an...

Or they just really like the brand and wanna' represent? :/

I've seen so many normal non-bitchy people wear those brands that I don't even notice anymore.

@Moninto Or they just really like the brand and wanna' represent? :/ I've seen so many normal non-bitchy people wear those...

I understand, and I see that too.
But it's just that I'd rather get paid to wear someone's letters rather than pay $35 to advertise a company that makes their shirts over seas from the cheapest material available.

If it was an Abercromie model, though... hello smilie

I don't really care I just voted to make it 0 :)

@1478670

Yeah, I'm mostly talking about the shirts with the name of the store plastered across it. It gives off a pretentious vibe, to me, at least.

As for girls, it isn't much of a turn-off for me because I'm not turned on by girls in the first place. I don't really hang out with people who would wear that, though.

Javvies avatar Javvie Yeah You Are +5Reply
@1478670

I would, because I don't understand why anyone would spend that much on clothes.

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are 0Reply

At my school, its pretty much code for "bitch" or "douche."

Question_Marks avatar Question_Mark Yeah You Are +2Reply

They're normally just plain shirts with the brand name on them ... I don't usually care enough to notice anyway.

If he doesn't look like a walking billboard, I don't care what he wears, as long as he's nice.

fuustoleits avatar fuustoleit Yeah You Are +1Reply

it's pretty sexy ;)

I wouldn't say it's a turn off but it's definitely not a turn on either. I don't really care what brand his clothes are.

I really like the jackets though! They're well made and comfortable.

Everyone's focused on the name, what about the style or how they fit?? Thats why i wear it. If your athletic there clothes can be complimenting or stylish.