-92

It says alot about a company like Hot Pockets, when you are looking for a quick meal at night see the box of hot pockets walk around the convient store for 45 minutes hoping to find somehting else. Finally you settle for the hot pockets thinking "why am I buying this", get home microwave them and then decide you dont want to eat them and fall asleep hungry, amirite?

benyb245s avatar
0 12
The voters have decided that benyb245 is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm also not a big fan of Hot Pockets, but how does that say a lot about the company? All it says is that you yourself don't like the product.

I love Hot Pockets.

I will never... EVER fall asleep, knowing that there are hot pockets in the freezer.

drhannahs avatar drhannah No Way +13Reply

"It's midnight and I'm hungry. Never mind whatever is in my fridge, or that fast food joint down the street, I'm gonna go to Wal Mart and wander around for an hour before reluctantly buying Hot Pockets only to not eat them."

Second of all, who doesn't like Hot Pockets?

@LinksLegionaire "It's midnight and I'm hungry. Never mind whatever is in my fridge, or that fast food joint down the street, I'm...

You don't find Wal-Mart convenient?

What with their large selection, speedy check-outs, and excellent prices, who wouldn't find it convenient?

Always Low Prices. Always.

Paid for by © Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.

It's post like these that make me think people can't think and write at the same time.

TL;DR

Wait, what?

My life story right there.

I used to love hot pockets until one day when I felt like puking after eating one.

MusicIsAGifts avatar MusicIsAGift Yeah You Are -1Reply