+645

After a complete high school education, the things Jimmy Neutron says don't sound all that impressive anymore, amirite?

MonkeyBubbleWraps avatar
21 8
The voters have decided that MonkeyBubbleWrap is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Jimmy: "So I have to find the derivative of this function in order to power my latest invention. complicated sounding math rambling"
High school student: "He's finding the slope of the line tangent to his function? How is that helpful AT ALL?"

Dirait_ons avatar Dirait_on Yeah You Are +51Reply
@Dirait_on Jimmy: "So I have to find the derivative of this function in order to power my latest invention. *complicated...

Realized: It would actually be helpful. He could use the derivative to find the maximum height of the equation, allowing him to optimize his energy output. But the point of the post still stands.

Wow...I put WAY to much thought into this.

Dirait_ons avatar Dirait_on Yeah You Are +2Reply

Granted, he is like 9 years old, so...

Vitaes avatar Vitae Yeah You Are +19Reply
@Vitae Granted, he is like 9 years old, so...

But for "boy genius" standards, and for the extremely innovative and cutting-edge machines he makes, he doesn't sound all that smart when he talks.

The show is supposed to have kids interested in science.

DeezNutss avatar DeezNuts Yeah You Are +4Reply

Dexter > Jimmy.