+247

It's crazy how some Anime can get you more emotional than many Movies or TV shows. amirite?

Vlisss avatar
11 29
The voters have decided that Vliss is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It's even more depressing when your favorite one ends!!!

MiseryMisss avatar MiseryMiss Yeah You Are +6Reply
@MiseryMiss It's even more depressing when your favorite one ends!!!

I know! :'( Some endings are really sad, like Chrono Chrusade or Full Metal Alchemist. It's even more depressing when the ending leaves you hanging and they force you to read the manga to finish. -___-

Vlisss avatar Vliss Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Vliss I know! :'( Some endings are really sad, like Chrono Chrusade or Full Metal Alchemist. It's even more depressing...

Serously! That's the way it is with Ouran High School Host Club, they ended the anime at episode 26, and the manga continues, but only in Japan!!!

MiseryMisss avatar MiseryMiss Yeah You Are +5Reply
@shorkian I didn't really care when Death Note ended. For me, the real ending was halfway through...

Death Note was awesome. I hate when they kill off favorite characters.

@Death Note was awesome. I hate when they kill off favorite characters.

(ultispy is on break): That's what I meant. I loved the show all the way through, but my favorite characters kept dying. Except Ryuk. He survived the whole thing, but was really underplayed.

@119039

True dat!

MiseryMisss avatar MiseryMiss Yeah You Are 0Reply

Dear god. I'm surrounded by nerds

@Dear god. I'm surrounded by nerds

Dear god. I'm surrounded by trolls.

At least you're better off than I am...

Vlisss avatar Vliss Yeah You Are +14Reply

One Piece has made me cry like 20 times. Best anime ever.

@One Piece has made me cry like 20 times. Best anime ever.

One Piece isn't that sad... have you read the manga?

@shorkian One Piece isn't that sad... have you read the manga?

How far are you?! have you seen the Going Merry's funeral, and the Mugiwaras getting scattered by Kuma? The anime is sadder in my opinion.

I've cried during a few animes, but for the most part they were happy tears.

Nothing can get me more emotional than Titanic.

TicTacAddicts avatar TicTacAddict Yeah You Are +3Reply

I think the only show to ever actually make me cry was Fullmetal Alchemist, and I can think of three times where I cried. One was with Nina/Alexander, two was the funeral and three was in Conqueror of Shamballa where Ed and Al were sitting on the hill on our side and the armor was shaking.

Buttss avatar Butts Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Butts I think the only show to ever actually make me cry was Fullmetal Alchemist, and I can think of three times where I...

... LOL. I started reading this comment, thinking OMG JUST LIKE ME. Then I was like wait...

Buttss avatar Butts Yeah You Are +5Reply

ikr? the ending of Ouran had me bawling.
and Yu-Gi-Oh (i haven't finished it yet) has had me crying a lot, especially during Seto and Mokuba's memories.

I cried reading Gakuen Alice. I used to cry at love stories a lot.

The first pokemon movie.

It's because people make anime about amazing, real life moments that will probably never happen in ARE lives.

Ugoman666s avatar Ugoman666 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Ugoman666 It's because people make anime about amazing, real life moments that will probably never happen in ARE lives.

It's not that, they just know how to write some truly compelling stories and create some very lovable characters. I get more attached to Anime than I do to shows with real people.

Vlisss avatar Vliss Yeah You Are +7Reply

I never, ever get emotional about movies or books. I don't watch a lot of anime... but I read tons of manga. I cry my eyes out at the stupidest, cheesiest romantic moments, because I've fallen in love with the characters.
It's my guilty pleasure(:

GirlWhoThinkss avatar GirlWhoThinks Yeah You Are 0Reply

This is sooo true.

Black Blood Brothers. :'(

Ezios avatar Ezio Yeah You Are 0Reply

DBZ a few times.

JAYwalkers avatar JAYwalker Yeah You Are 0Reply

When you all read/see the end to the arrancar arc(bleach) you will shit bricks...then you will cry

ASWCCs avatar ASWCC Yeah You Are 0Reply
@ASWCC When you all read/see the end to the arrancar arc(bleach) you will shit bricks...then you will cry

You mean the English or Japanese one... I'm watching the current japanese eps.

Vlisss avatar Vliss Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Vliss You mean the English or Japanese one... I'm watching the current japanese eps.

either one, when the arrancar arc ends you shit bricks then cry in that order

ASWCCs avatar ASWCC Yeah You Are 0Reply