+207

It's stupid how in Omegle spy mode, if you ask a stupid question people troll,call you a retard and disconnect, but if you ask a legit question people think it's too hard to do and too much typing is involved and they disconnect. Amirite?

Ravens avatar
2 9
The voters have decided that Raven is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I meet a lot of creepy guys. So I ask them if they wanna see my boobs and then I show them this
(Please click on it and view enlarged image)

http://ctrlv.in/40894

I know right? I asked a real question, no trolling, and every time they either disconnected, or said, "No" and then disconnect before the other stranger can say anything. Sorry if I sound whiny. It's just so annoying. DX

@iamganontheumbreon I know right? I asked a real question, no trolling, and every time they either disconnected, or said, "No" and then...

I know right! And they all ways feel the need to screech " YOU'R LEIK SO RETRDED U NERDDDDD" I mean, if you don't like it just leave man, don't cuss us out.

Ravens avatar Raven Yeah You Are 0Reply

i like telling them to speak like ninjas to piss them off :P

names avatar name Yeah You Are +2Reply

Whats trolling?

@Fv92 Whats trolling?

It's when someone acts stupid on purpose to make other people mad.

Ravens avatar Raven Yeah You Are 0Reply

What is spy mode? I haven't used omegle in like a year.

@Vitae What is spy mode? I haven't used omegle in like a year.

It lets a third person ask you and your stranger a question. Please go and check it out as I don't know how to explain it further.

Anonymous