+351

The point of this site is not to always be clever, it is to post your opinion and see if people agree or disagree, even if it is something as mundane as 'orange juice is good', amirite?

UmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmms avatar
2 33
The voters have decided that UmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmm is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I agree with your post abd I agree with orange juice being good.

So double YYA!

Faithfuls avatar Faithful Yeah You Are +4Reply

Not as good as CLEMENTINE JUICE.

Clementiness avatar Clementines Yeah You Are +4Reply

'Orange juice is good with toast' lol. You have a thing for orange juice?

@twisted_memories 'Orange juice is good with toast' lol. You have a thing for orange juice?

Apparently my subconcious is craving orange juice, haha. I haven't had it in forever.

@twisted_memories Haha me neither. I prefer it with pulp!

What hell hath you come from? Lol. I hate pulp. I can't stand it. Which bothers my boyfriend because he loves pulp but we usually end up getting it without, lol

@UmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmm What hell hath you come from? Lol. I hate pulp. I can't stand it. Which bothers my boyfriend because he loves pulp...

Haha I always hated it until it was all my mom would buy. Guess I learned to love it lol. But just the regular kind, no extra pulp.

@UmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmm I just find it weird to have bits of gunk in my drink. Lol

Haha but it's like drinking an orange! Oh that does sound gross lol.

@twisted_memories Haha but it's like drinking an orange! Oh that does sound gross lol.

When I was little, whenever I went to my grandma's house I always wanted her to put a straw in and orange for me and I would drink it like that. It was awesome. And yet I hate pulp. I had never thought of it that way, lol

@UmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmm When I was little, whenever I went to my grandma's house I always wanted her to put a straw in and orange for me...

Haha that's awesome. I made a ton of fresh squeezed orange juice for my work and thus drank a ton too lol. It was all well and good until I pinched my wrist in the damn juicer. I have a scar now :(

@UmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmm Boo =/ juicers are evil.

I bled into the juice and had to pour it out. I was more annoyed by that because it was a full glass and that damned juicer was tough to use.

@twisted_memories I bled into the juice and had to pour it out. I was more annoyed by that because it was a full glass and that...

I think I would dislike bloody juice even more than I dislike pulpy juice lol. That must've been a nasty cut though if it caused you to bleed that much.

@UmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmm I think I would dislike bloody juice even more than I dislike pulpy juice lol. That must've been a nasty cut though...

Haha it was pretty gross. May have just been because it was my wrist that it bled so much, but it did scar good.

@1512508

That's ok, it's an odd story.

@1512850

And yet some people still find the need to bitch about someone's post not being clever.

@1512504

Your point?

@UmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmm Your point?

Stuff that's as simple as that has probably already been posted, so if you really want to see people's opinions you can just search it.

@boxtop You didn't really get my comment, but nice effort.

Would you prefer to clarify? Otherwise I will take your comment as pointing out a 'flaw' in the example I used, although it was simply that; an example. At one point, I'm sure 'Orange juice is good' has been posted before. It is something that is mundane, and not clever, but that doesn't matter.

@UmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmm Would you prefer to clarify? Otherwise I will take your comment as pointing out a 'flaw' in the example I used...

I wasn't pointing out a flaw, I'm simply stating that those kinds of really simple posts don't need to be posted as they have most likely been posted before.

@boxtop I wasn't pointing out a flaw, I'm simply stating that those kinds of really simple posts don't need to be posted as...

I wasn't saying they need to be posted again. I think you are missing the whole point of my post. I said even IF it is something as mundane as that. Of course I'm not saying to post that if it has already been posted.

@boxtop I still don't think you understand, but let's just drop this.

I understand perfectly what you are saying. You still don't seem to understand that it was an example and not to be taken literally.