+437

Everybody has a different type of hug, there's always like firm hugs, meaningful hugs, cute hugs, I don't want to hug you but I will anyways hugs, but they're all different in some kind of way. Amirite?

TranniPantiess avatar
19 5
The voters have decided that TranniPanties is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Firm hugs come from parents.
Meaningful hugs come from best friends.
Cute hugs come from little kids.
I don't wanna hug you hugs come from new people you've met.

Shugahs avatar Shugah Yeah You Are +11Reply

And the OMG I MISS YOU. I'M GOING TO JUMP INTO YOUR ARMS AND PRACTICALLY KNOCK YOU ON THE GROUND hugs.

Clementiness avatar Clementines Yeah You Are +7Reply

I always give the "I don't really want to hug you" hug. I don't like to be touched, but I'm a teenage girl so people hug me a lot. That sounded a bit creepy. Most of my friends are also teenage girls who like hugs.

@sighcantthinkofaname I always give the "I don't really want to hug you" hug. I don't like to be touched, but I'm a teenage girl so...

Same here. I love my friends and all, but I don't always like how much they try to hug me. I'd tell them, but I feel like they may think I hate human interaction

typertecks avatar typerteck Yeah You Are -1Reply

Lol well me, myself I am an extremely huggy person haha I kinda just hug everyone I know P:

TranniPantiess avatar TranniPanties Yeah You Are 0Reply