-33

It would be an awesome super power if you could look at anyone and automatically make them shit their pants. amirite?

Jdevine21s avatar
6 15
The voters have decided that Jdevine21 is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Awesome superpowers: Invulnerability, superspeed, teleportation, laserbeams, healing factor.

Incredibly lame superpowers: The ability to spawn squirrels, the ability to cook fish perfectly at will, the ability to solve simple math problems, the ability to spit abnormally long distances, the ability to look at people and make them shit their pants.

Your nemesis would be The Mirror.

Make them orgasm, now that would be amazing.

@BobWilson Make them orgasm, now that would be amazing.

It doesn't take super powers to make someone have an orgasm. I feel kind of bad for you that you think it does lol

@BobWilson Who the fuck asked for your opinion?

who the fuck asked for your opinion on the overall original post? I'm sorry but I was under the impression that this was a website where people come to give their opinions. DUMB ASS

Why all the No Ways? If someone's being a complete ass just make them shit their pants in front of a lot people. Complete humiliation.

Shuns avatar Shun Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Shun Why all the No Ways? If someone's being a complete ass just make them shit their pants in front of a lot people...

As an ability, I can see how it would be amusing. But as a super power, it borders on useless.

I don't know about the rest of you but I would love that power

WideAwakes avatar WideAwake Yeah You Are +4Reply

But then it would smell

Um, did you get this from Destery? xD

I think it would be. I mean, you see your ex being a douche to someone and make him poop himself. Or, you have a teacher you really don't like so in the middle of class you make him have to excuse himself from class for a while... It would be fantastic!!

ill be honest, this made my night.

Or if you can make anyone run into a wall as fast as they can

EpicFlameSwords avatar EpicFlameSword Yeah You Are 0Reply